• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just over 24 hrs to go, and this just got me in the feelz

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Starkey: Alejandro Villanueva used to be … a Patriots fan?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Lt., and Steeler, Alejandro Villanueva, New England Patriots fan.

And for your service to this great Republic, and your earning of the Bronze Star, with V device,

Spc. Martin Piggott was shot in the kneecap. Sgt. Roy Dutton was shot in the back of the leg. Army Pvt. 1st Class Jesse Dietrich was shot near the armpit. Under heavy fire, Villanueva pulled the wounded Dietrich down an alley and into a second mosque, where a medic took over. Villanueva returned to fight, but when he came back to check on the injured soldiers, the medic told him they needed to move the wounded to a safer location. Carrying Piggott on his shoulders, Villanueva took the three to a nearby school, where they waited for a helicopter that would transport the wounded to the city of Kandahar.
RIP Private Deitrich

Lt. :usa2::suds:

giphy.gif

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the rest of the Steelers chose to stay in the locker room during our national anthem, Villanueva was the only one to stand up for his country, the one he served with distinction. He became my new favorite Steeler, and his jersey sales jumped to #1.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the rest of the Steelers chose to stay in the locker room during our national anthem, Villanueva was the only one to stand up for his country, the one he served with distinction. He became my new favorite Steeler, and his jersey sales jumped to #1.
He did that on accident.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread should probably be on the Pats board.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread should probably be on the Pats board.
FU Commie great stories like this should be posted everywhere.

Besides this is the Pats board dip shit

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eat a snickers.
Suck a dick.

Then ask the MODs to take down your communist response.

Or just STFU and wear your communist badge with honor.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which mod moved it? It's a combined Steelers Pats thread the day before the game. WTF?

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did that on accident.

You’re ruining this “great story” with your little freak out episode. Just chill out.

Sorry, Derpski. It was you who started "ruining this great story" with your childish outburst in Post #3. Fuck off.

Your beloved Colon Kaepernick's "Eason Monroe Courageous Advocate Award" from the American Communist Liberals Union (ACLU) kind of pales in comparison to the Bronze Star for Valor medal earned by Captain Villenueva in service to his country.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, Derpski. It was you who started "ruining this great story" with your childish outburst in Post #3. Fuck off.

Your beloved Colon Kaepernick's "Eason Monroe Courageous Advocate Award" from the American Communist Liberals Union (ACLU) kind of pales in comparison to the Bronze Star for Valor medal earned by Captain Villenueva in service to his country.
I’m not a Kaepernick fan, and Villenueva himself said what he did was an accident. I’m not taking anything away from his service.

Have a good day.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Villenueva himself said what he did was an accident.

So Villenueva is too modest to take credit for his heroism? OK. He went to West Point and became an officer. When he found himself in combat with 3 wounded comrades, he physically carried them to safety with enemy fire around him. Even if says it was an "accident," I say it was heroism. When we stand for the national anthem, we stand for the heroism of men like him, past and present, who have made our country what it is.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re ruining this “great story” with your little freak out episode. Just chill out.
Yeah I'm freaking out:rolleyes2: by pointing out you're a POS. Hahaha that's cute.
Now either own, get a MOD to delete it if you accidently made a mistake or just STFU stop trying to deflect.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Villenueva is too modest to take credit for his heroism? OK. He went to West Point and became an officer. When he found himself in combat with 3 wounded comrades, he physically carried them to safety with enemy fire around him. Even if says it was an "accident," I say it was heroism. When we stand for the national anthem, we stand for the heroism of men like him, past and present, who have made our country what it is.

No, he admitted that he did not know his team mates were going to stay in the tunnel.
He stated afterwards that if he had known, he would have stayed in the tunnel with them.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm freaking out:rolleyes2: by pointing out you're a POS. Hahaha that's cute.
Now either own, get a MOD to delete it if you accidently made a mistake or just STFU stop trying to deflect.
What mistake?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What mistake?
What mistake?
The mistake of asking for a story about a hero needing to be moved to the Pats board.
When it's a thread between the Steelers and Pats. Maybe you were confused and didn't realize Villenuava played for Pitt? Or you're a communist douche. You pick

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mistake of asking for a story about a hero needing to be moved to the Pats board.
When it's a thread between the Steelers and Pats. Maybe you were confused and didn't realize Villenuava played for Pitt? Or you're a communist douche. You pick
I still don’t see a mistake.