• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

24 hours to reflect on things and....

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took a day to sink in really.

I was actually pretty calm yesterday. I did my share of cheering and when we stopped the Patriots on the 2 point conversion, i knew we had secured the win.

Sure a lot could have gone wring to give the Patriots a shot still, but I just felt it. We were going to win that game. I was actually pretty confident going in that we would win the AFC title at home.

So, since it was never really a close game, it was almost anti-climatic. No close finish, no real drama.

I was relaxed.

And after sleeping on it, I realize today......

AFC CHAMPIONS FOR THE 7TH TIME!!

THE BRONCOS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL BABY!!

CAN I GET A BRONCOS ON 3!!

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRONCOS!

I'm with you, Morph. I went into yesterday's game with a high level of confidence that the Broncos would win. It still hasn't quite sunk in for me that we're going to the big Dance! It seems like it's been such a long and tumultuous journey to get here when I think back to our last Super Bowl in 1999.

We'll have plenty of time to dissect that upcoming game against the Seahawks (will be a tough game IMO), but right now I'm just going to enjoy this for a couple of days. I can't wait to see our team come out of the tunnel in NY/NJ. That's gonna be awesome!

MH64

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRONCOS!

I'm with you, Morph. I went into yesterday's game with a high level of confidence that the Broncos would win. It still hasn't quite sunk in for me that we're going to the big Dance! It seems like it's been such a long and tumultuous journey to get here when I think back to our last Super Bowl in 1999.

We'll have plenty of time to dissect that upcoming game against the Seahawks (will be a tough game IMO), but right now I'm just going to enjoy this for a couple of days. I can't wait to see our team come out of the tunnel in NY/NJ. That's gonna be awesome!

MH64

i AM PUMPED TODAY!

Really happy John Elway took over this team.

Really happy he landed Peyton Manning.

Really happy for Champ Bailey. You could see the elation on his face when he knew we were going.

Now let's get ready for Seattle.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the loudest the new Mile High Stadium has been. Everyone was jacked, in fact the south stands were shaking for the first time. I mean really shaking! There was 77,000+ people and very few Pats fans. I think they said only 46 no shows. Hell I didn't even know the place could hold that many, I thought capacity was a bit over 76,000. Great day!!!!!

Miked383

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the loudest the new Mile High Stadium has been. Everyone was jacked, in fact the south stands were shaking for the first time. I mean really shaking! There was 77,000+ people and very few Pats fans. I think they said only 46 no shows. Hell I didn't even know the place could hold that many, I thought capacity was a bit over 76,000. Great day!!!!!

I agree HOF, there was a new energy yesterday. On a few of the drives I couldnt even hear the announcers lead up to the IN-COM-PLETE. That place was crazy yesterday!

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm jealous of anybody who got to go.

Absolutely fantastic game from us on both sides of the ball. Overall, I think we played our best game of the season yesterday, and I'm letting every single person know about it today.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you would have told me in the pre-season that we would lose Miller for most of the season, Clady for almost all the season, Vickerson, Champ for a lot of the season, Wolfe, Chris Harris, Woodyard struggling after his injury and Koppen, I don't think I would have envisioned a Super Bowl run.

Wow what a special season....

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you would have told me in the pre-season that we would lose Miller for most of the season, Clady for almost all the season, Vickerson, Champ for a lot of the season, Wolfe, Chris Harris, Woodyard struggling after his injury and Koppen, I don't think I would have envisioned a Super Bowl run.

I don't really count Koppen. He was the starter last year after Walton went down, yeah, but by the time he was brought back, it was going to be Ramirez anyway. They definitely knew something the rest of us didn't about Manny. He's definitely gone from being a turnstile to being a really good center.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really count Koppen. He was the starter last year after Walton went down, yeah, but by the time he was brought back, it was going to be Ramirez anyway. They definitely knew something the rest of us didn't about Manny. He's definitely gone from being a turnstile to being a really good center.

I was reading an article when Manny was picked to be the starter at Center of how do guards switching to Center do in the NFL and was surprised to see that many teams in the NFL actually have taken a back up guard and cross trained them at Center to eventually have them start. Manny has been a huge success for this OL and this whole group has just been amazing all season! One more game protecting Manning and I hope they can play like they did yesterday because that was picture perfect of how OL play is to be done.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another thing: I'm SOOOOO glad we put an abrupt end to all that "Blount Force Trauma" idiocy. Such a Marshawn Lynch wannabe LOL

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I forgot a big one. The coach, Fox missed a significant amount of time with a ticker issue.