• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just leaving this here

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's "the next big thing".
Just hit 190 tonight. 20 followers in one month is a hell of a pace for a so-called "girls basketball blogger".

I don't realistically expect to keep up that pace, but indeed I am more focused on my followers and their feelings more than I am focused on SportsHoopla at this day and age. That's what bloggers do and I won't apologize for it.

It's called "evolution"... One should try it. Beating off to the sights and sounds of LeBron and KD for 15 years straight isn't that.

One thing is for sure though - When I speak, SportsHoopla listens. Many will continue to deny it, but just take one glance at page 1 of the NBA general board and the writing remains in the pudding...

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just hit 190 tonight. 20 followers in one month is a hell of a pace for a so-called "girls basketball blogger".

I don't realistically expect to keep up that pace, but indeed I am more focused on my followers and their feelings more than I am focused on SportsHoopla at this day and age. That's what bloggers do and I won't apologize for it.

It's called "evolution"... One should try it. Beating off to the sights and sounds of LeBron and KD for 15 years straight isn't that.

One thing is for sure though - When I speak, SportsHoopla listens. Many will continue to deny it, but just take one glance at page 1 of the NBA general board and the writing remains in the pudding...
We listen because you are so outrageously retarded you are like a train wreck, we know it's going to be a disaster but we can't look away. For a so called "blogger" you have the least amount of basketball knowledge on this board. And 200 followers doesn't make you a blogger. You are like the basketball boards version of RTK.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a big thing all right.
Paint Belly GIF