Discussion in 'Alabama Crimson Tide' started by theSabanator20, Jul 2, 2015.
Stole this from facebook:
"With football season quickly approaching here are some ground rules... you have been warned.
1. I will NOT attend ANYTHING past noon on Saturdays unless you have NCAA football on a television.
1a: Television must be a minimum of 46" diagonal with a minimum resolution of 1080p. Events containing ultra-high definition televisions within a direct line of sight will take priority over those that do not.
1b. Events with Alabama football take priority over all other events, regardless of TV size and definition.
1c. Events with SEC football will take priority over all other events except 1b.
2. I will be high strung, loud, and obnoxious if you are around me while Alabama is playing. Things may/may not be thrown. If any of your belongings are damaged I will repair/replace them, but I will not care until after the post-game analysis.
3. I will wear Crimson and White on Friday and Saturday. *No exceptions*
4. If you somehow coerce me into attending an event by having all of the prerequisites listed in (1) above, be aware that I will sing Rama Jama wherever I am and every time it is played.
4a. In the event that Yea, Alabama begins during a prayer, I will patiently wait until the prayer is complete before picking up the song. After all, the Crimson Tide was created on the eighth day.
5. Weddings are for bye weeks. It's not my fault you are starting your married life proving to everyone you are a horrible planner. I won't be there but I will wish you the best of luck as soon as the game is over.
5b. *As soon as the game and the post game show are over*
6. In the event that we are watching a game together, and you are not a Alabama fan, you will not cheer against Alabama and I will not cheer against your crappy team. This rule can be confusing to some, but it is explained by saying that you can make positive statements for your team while not making negative cheers against Alabama.
Example for (6) above: "We need a turnover. Comeon (insert your team's name here), get the ball back. We need an interception. This statement is fine.
"Dobbs will fumble or throw an interception soon. He sucks." This statement will not be fine, and could result in injury.
7. If you try be cute or funny and dress my dog in your teams colors on Saturday I will spray paint your face Crimson and I will not warn you to close your eyes before I do it.
Thanks for understanding everyone.
Separate names with a comma.