• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just for a change of subject

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with our cap situation coming up .....

No secret ..... I lean towards trading Dez for 2 1st rounder if we can
Our cap issues .... 3 men to pick between who we keep
My side has always been Smith and Murray

I don't see any chance of keeping Smith and Dez .... but some do ..... I don't see a situation where we keep all 3

Of the 3 with contracts coming up ..... which two do you keep? ( and Murray will be the cheapest... think I should throw that in)

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and a PS on the end of that .....

I LOVED Murray going up to Garrett after the int and telling him to give him the ball .... he didnt bitch cuss throw a fit or make a circus act out of it ...... and backed it up with the clutch TD reception

To me that's the players I want on this team

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we could only keep 2, Smith and Dez(RB easiest to find). However, I think Jerry keeps Smith, Dez, and Murray. I think he resign's them to Romo type 7-10 year deals that can be reworked over and over again until we are so far over the cap in a few years, he'll have to cut half the team and roll with 25 Undrafted FA's. Probably happens around the time he hands it off to Stephen

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we could only keep 2, Smith and Dez(RB easiest to find). However, I think Jerry keeps Smith, Dez, and Murray. I think he resign's them to Romo type 7-10 year deals that can be reworked over and over again until we are so far over the cap in a few years, he'll have to cut half the team and roll with 25 Undrafted FA's. Probably happens around the time he hands it off to Stephen

you are just in negative mode ......

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are just in negative mode ......

Maybe so. I thought we would win Sunday, beat New Orleans or Carolina at home, and then take our chances or the road. Then I get home and hear Romo out for the year. On top of that, I'm out of Makers 46 to sooth my butthurt

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe so. I thought we would win Sunday, beat New Orleans or Carolina at home, and then take our chances or the road. Then I get home and hear Romo out for the year. On top of that, I'm out of Makers 46 to sooth my butthurt

you know I was like that week before last ..... took several days away from the forums to calm down ... But I was back in full affect Sunday .... Sometimes just gotta let up and enjoy something else. Christmas is a day away ....

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerruh aint trading Dez even after death. He is on the record (Dez) being mic'd up saying he is one of three players that can make plays for us.

Jerruh signs murray, bryant and let smith walk........watch

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know I was like that week before last ..... took several days away from the forums to calm down ... But I was back in full affect Sunday .... Sometimes just gotta let up and enjoy something else. Christmas is a day away ....

Yep, I root for this team 365, even as we are trading for Roy Williams or hiring Dave Campo...I think I was more upset for Romo than anything. The guy is 33, and I thought this was a great shot for him to clear some of the BS that gets thrown his way. Tough guy, good guy, hate to see his season end like this. Thats alright, be it Romo or Orton, I'll be ready for some Eagle burgers come Sunday night

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets talk about moving Witten, dude is a pro and deserves at leat ONE chance to play for a winner. Trade him to NE for a 3rd rounder

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you have to decide no later then the next draft (not the upcoming one) on rather or not you develop a QB for 2-3 years or you ride out Romo, suck for a few years and find one in the top of the draft.

I would look to move Lee (fuck off those who say no) he is 27 and injury prone. Carter did fine inside in the 3-4 I think he can play inside in a 4-3 too. Lee if healthy only have 5-6 more years at a high level left in him. And we dont have a 5 year window to win it all, in fact our window is shut.

I would move Ware as well. for the same reasons as Witten

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all people who's opinions mean shit to me .... Knew one goddamn troll had to post

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you have to decide no later then the next draft (not the upcoming one) on rather or not you develop a QB for 2-3 years or you ride out Romo, suck for a few years and find one in the top of the draft.

I would look to move Lee (fuck off those who say no) he is 27 and injury prone. Carter did fine inside in the 3-4 I think he can play inside in a 4-3 too. Lee if healthy only have 5-6 more years at a high level left in him. And we dont have a 5 year window to win it all, in fact our window is shut.

Just shut up ......

You are salary cap clueless...... go play Madden with 12 year olds ... and pretend you understand how this sport works

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is how FOOTBALL IGNORANT you are .... LEE just signed a new contract ....

How the fuck can you be that stupid move a guy you resigned months ago?

Jesus Fucking Christ ..... are you trying to win the most ignorant of the year award? I dont think they have a probowl spot for that

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all people who's opinions mean shit to me .... Knew one goddamn troll had to post

Of all opinions of my posting or lack thereof I have never given 2 fucks about others opinions. but I am glad mine take up so much time of others lives.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is how FOOTBALL IGNORANT you are .... LEE just signed a new contract ....

How the fuck can you be that stupid move a guy you resigned months ago?

Jesus Fucking Christ ..... are you trying to win the most ignorant of the year award? I dont think they have a probowl spot for that

speaking of probowl, that too is a joke and another ribbon

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am stupid as stupid as the thinking that JJ would ever move Dez

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of probowl, that too is a joke and another ribbon

you're a joke ....
Everything football about you is

you want to eat 100 million in dead money in the offseason?? Guess what ass wipe .... It's not even allowed by NFL rules to do so .

That's why you know Jack Shit about this Sport..... sure you can play Madden and make all the trades you want .......

This is reality .... 12.8 in dead money RIGHT NOW ... 12.3 MAX in dead money you can add to it .... Think about that when you talk about trades and cuts

You are one of those fuckers that loves to talk ... with nothing supporting your opinions .... The shit you type isnt even allowed within NFL rules

Go to the dollar store ..... buy some reading glasses .... READ .... and THINK before you try to talk about what we should or shouldnt do .....

Clueless Bitch

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing. You cannot let your 25 year old building blocks go unless completely unavoidable. You need to let every other player go that doesn't set you back with regards to the cap before you allow guys like Dez, Smith and Murray to go. Remember 2015 is two years away. Look at our big contracts. Miles is gone by then. Guys like Witten and Ware are getting older. Romo even starts to enter the years where he could be cuttable, but if not gets restructures between now and then. Lee doesn't have a big cap # in thsoe years. Carr is probably the only big contract that we currently have that we can't unload if we wanted to because it would hurt our cap. If Murray has another good, but not great year I think all 3 could be here if the two sides agree. If Murray steps it up and busts out big time with an All Pro type year then I just don't it as very likely. But, these 3 are basically why there is no chance of Hatcher being here.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think JJ will and should move to resign both Smith and Dez. It is much easier to find a reliable rb than wr.
Granted Murray is the 1st 1000 yard rb this team has had since Julia Jones whats that been 8 yrs? Not because there weren't any good back out there, no because JJ is the Cowboys number 1 scout. I think As Dez gets more OJT he will only improve. Two things he could do right now to make himself better is stop trying to run threw gang tackles only bad things will happen and learn to control his emotions. I think most who would like to see Dez gone based that opinion on their distaste for Dez the person....not the player. Dez is a key piece to this franchise moving forward IMHO.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing. You cannot let your 25 year old building blocks go unless completely unavoidable. You need to let every other player go that doesn't set you back with regards to the cap before you allow guys like Dez, Smith and Murray to go. Remember 2015 is two years away. Look at our big contracts. Miles is gone by then. Guys like Witten and Ware are getting older. Romo even starts to enter the years where he could be cuttable, but if not gets restructures between now and then. Lee doesn't have a big cap # in thsoe years. Carr is probably the only big contract that we currently have that we can't unload if we wanted to because it would hurt our cap. If Murray has another good, but not great year I think all 3 could be here if the two sides agree. If Murray steps it up and busts out big time with an All Pro type year then I just don't it as very likely. But, these 3 are basically why there is no chance of Hatcher being here.

:agree: Well said.