• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jurassic World 2: Fallen Kingdom (2018)

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in the same boat. I mean, it's a movie about lab grown dinosaurs. It's certainly not meant to be oscar worthy.

exactly

it's meant to entertain you for 2 hours not to make you contemplate the primary meaning of your existence

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in the same boat. I mean, it's a movie about lab grown dinosaurs. It's certainly not meant to be oscar worthy.

Yeah but that’s kinda my issue with this one.

I go into these movies not needing much plot. I just want Dino’s running around, preferably eating people.

The second half was all enclosed in a mansion. We had a few deaths. But a couple they even cut away from.

I would love a 2 hour movie of mostly just humans screaming being torn to shreds by dinosaurs. Not some weird cloned human sideplot.

Hopefully the next one just has Dino’s terrorizing USA

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from seeing this. I thought it was pretty good in spite of the reviews. The kids wanted to see it

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I go into these movies not needing much plot. I just want Dino’s running around, preferably eating people.

The second half was all enclosed in a mansion. We had a few deaths. But a couple they even cut away from.

I would love a 2 hour movie of mostly just humans screaming being torn to shreds by dinosaurs. Not some weird cloned human sideplot.

spoiler alter then...the next one? They are running amok in California. And if you didn't like the cloned human subplot, I have bad news. Because there is more. Turns out the whole damned state was cloned.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can turn your mind off (I’m talking about almost to retard mode), I can see people enjoying it. It doubles down on the stupidity subplot of the last movie, which I enjoyed for the most part, and even adds more cliche, useless arcs on top of that. Having said that, if we can keep the animals out of the cage with the direction the next one seems to be going, I will definitely be looking forward to watching that one. I mean there’s nowhere to go but up with the writing at this point. And who doesn’t love seeing more dinosaurs?

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fallen Kingdom got a pretty good $150 million domestic opening weekend, which exceeded pre-weekend estimates and is #20 on the all-time US opening weekend ranking, though far behind its predecessor Jurassic World's $209 million (#4).

For comparison, this year's earlier Avengers 3: Infinity War holds the all-time #1 record at $258 million.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you go in wanting that from a PG-13 movie that's really on you and not the fault of the movie.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you go in wanting that from a PG-13 movie that's really on you and not the fault of the movie.

Uhhh no it’s not?

There were plenty of visible Dino deaths in the other movies.

Please, think before posting next time

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhh no it’s not?

There were plenty of visible Dino deaths in the other movies.

And we had plenty of visible Dino deaths in this one, just because they cut away from a couple doesn't negate any of the deaths we actually had.

I would love a 2 hour movie of mostly just humans screaming being torn to shreds by dinosaurs.

We've never had that and if you think a PG-13 movie is where you'll find it you're mistaken.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we had plenty of visible Dino deaths in this one, just because they cut away from a couple doesn't negate any of the deaths we actually had.

We've never had that and if you think a PG-13 movie is where you'll find it you're mistaken.

We did not have plenty lmao. There was 1 at the beginning(after the sub was cut away)

The hunter guy was shown killed(mostly). Two guys were partially shown with the raptor in the lab. Then Mills at the end(pretty solid)

The cut away from the auctioneer.

The Lost World showed a guy literally ripped in half and numerous other deaths without cutting away. 1st one had the guy taken right off the shitter.

This one was by far the most tame. And that’s been the consensus. I’d suggest watching the others over again.