• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

June 20th, Porter vs Broner: Who you got?

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Porter vs Broner could be a very good fight. Or it could be very bad. They are quite literally opposites in almost every respect. Broner wants to Mayweather his way to victory, despite not really being very good at that style. Porter wants to bang it out. Even their personalities are polar opposites. Broner is a very smart guy, but makes stupid choices and is actually just an asshole. Porter is just dumb and happy. Like one of those homeless guys who can't even tie his own shoes, but is walking around smiling anyways. Not a care in the world.

My heart says Porter, my head Broner. Winner gets a big fight though I think.

Danny Garcia has missed the 140 pound limit in his last 2 fights. I think he's done at Jr welterweight and goes up to 147 full time. Broner got ktfo'd at 147, I doubt he goes back up there. Even at 140 he doesn't have much power. I think there's a better chance of him fighting Mikey Garcia at 135 than Danny at any weight. He'd be a retard to make that fight, has literally zero chance.

I'm more interested in the middleweight fight. N'dam is boring but the better boxer. Lemieux punches with thunder. But he's actually a pretty shitty boxer, and has fought a long list of nobodies. The more top guys who fight each other though are one less guy people can duck GGG with. The winner of this fight could probably get in the ring with Golovkin honestly, if they were willing.

There's a couple other noteworthy fights coming up before these fights too. Next weekend is Amir Khan vs Algieri. Scratch the loser off of the contender list, and maybe scratch even the winner off of possible Mayweather opponents in September. That's a quick turnaround to fight the best in the business. Cotto is fighting Geale the week after that. Geale is a legitimate 160, and Cotto definitely isn't, so that could possibly make it interesting. I doubt it though. Deontay Wilder is fun to watch ktfo people on the 13th. And a third big fight also on the 20th is Andre Ward fighting some nobody. Ward hasn't fought in like 2 years, and doesn't have much fan support or PPV potential. But he's way way up there in the pound for pound boxing rankings. And then the week after those fights Sergey Kovalev is fighting. He's a monster too, and is fun to watch.

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How I saw the Porter-Broner fight

Rd 1 - 10-9, Porter
Rd 2 - 10-9, Porter
Rd 3 - 10-9, Porter
Rd 4 - 10-9, Porter
Rd 5 - 10-9, Porter
Rd 6 - 10-9, Porter
Rd 7 - 10-9, Broner
Rd 8 - 10-9, Broner
Rd 9 - 10-9, Broner
Rd 10 - 10-9, Porter
Rd 11 - 10-8, Porter
Rd 12 - 10-8, Broner

115-111, Porter

KnightAndDay

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lemieux-N'Dam

Rd 1 - 10-9, Lemieux
Rd 2 - 10-8, Lemieux
Rd 3 - 10-9, N'Dam
Rd 4 - 10-9, N'Dam
Rd 5 - 10-7, Lemieux
Rd 6 - 10-9, Lemieux
Rd 7 - 10-8, Lemieux
Rd 8 - 10-9, Lemieux
Rd 9 - 10-9, N'Dam
Rd 10 - 10-9, Lemieux
Rd 11 - 10-9, N'Dam
Rd 12 - 10-9, N'Dam

115-109, Lemieux

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broner is garbage.

Who has he beaten in his career?

And on top of that he doesn't even seem like losing bothers him.

KnightAndDay

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CH_fo8gW8AAB-OV.jpg:large

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broner is garbage.

Who has he beaten in his career?

And on top of that he doesn't even seem like losing bothers him.

Broner thought he was Mayweather. He got the personality, but he don't have the focus and dedication to be him. Broner think he is a fucking rapper and he's not. I like Broner and thought he was the future, but until he get his act together, he won't get to that level.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd Senior destroyed him & called him a bum lol

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broner has the abilities. But he doesn't want to get hit, so much that he smothers anything he could do with a quality opponent. So he looks like the POS I think of him. However if he ever grew some balls & started throwing punches instead of one shot counters, he would probably be pretty good. So I am kinda glad his ego will not allow himself to get hit too often.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adrien Broner, who is still licking his wounds after a 12-round unanimous decision loss to Shawn Porter on Saturday, courted controversy once again on social media, this time posting photos of himself playing with firearms on his Instagram account.

The 25-year-old boxer from Cincinnati, Ohio first posted an image of himself holding a handgun with the caption “F—k all that boxing s—t dog I’m boxing s—t foreal” followed shortly by one of himself holding the revolver to his temple, revealing that he was at the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement in Las Vegas with the caption “Y’all dumb if you think I’m bout to f—k my career up LOL……. I will be back September fools.”

The posts were deleted shortly after, though links can still be found on Broner’s Twitter timeline.

The three-division champion Broner (30-2, 22 knockouts) has a history of deleting ill-advised social media posts. In 2013 Broner posted and deleted his mugshot for a battery charge after he allegedly bit a security guard during a late night scuffle.

The following year, Broner called out rapper Fabolous on Twitter for lyrics in his song “The Hope,” in which he mocked Broner’s loss to Marcos Maidana, saying “@myfabolouslife n___a had a bad night and you jumped ship smh my n___a I thought you watched my fight to see me win……”

In case you thought Broner’s recent unlucky run inside the ring would humble him, Broner followed up with a post showing him partying with Floyd Mayweather Jr. in the backseat of a car with the caption “When you rich and enjoying life but they still hating……… I won’t ever change!!!!”

Ring Mag