• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Jump shooter" Durant is averaging 14 FTA on 18 FGA...

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But this year he is playing terribly so that could lead to him drawing fewer fouls. Also his stats will look worse if he is not called the same way as the rest of the league.

Westbrook has been just as bad so far (this year), yet he's averaging more than twice as many FTA as Rose.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've spoken many times about this. Durant gets way too many calls because of his lack of physical strength. if you so much as breathe on him he falls down. the contact lebron melo rose etc take is far more yet none of them get to the line nearly as much....

I was watching the same last night and I agree.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see how many foul calls durant gets tonight. Going against Igoudala who is a great defender and is really good at not fouling

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose got carried by a great defense and great rebounding. He didn't deserve that MVP Dirk did. The true Rose showed up in the playoffs against the Heat when Lebron held him to below 10% shooting. Rose is the most overrated player in the NBA and the worst MVP in league history.

yep, and it's not even close.

Derrick Blows is the MOP.

overrated chucktard.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose drives to the basket as (or more) often, and as (or more) aggressively than any player in the game. He draws a TON of contact but for whatever reason the refs have always swallowed their whistle.

Maybe he should get some Flopping lessons from LeBron... or perhaps he should start "acting", like Westbrook.

Apparently that's how you get respect from the refs nowadays.

lol

:rollingeyes:

This post is spot on :agree: