• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jourdan Lewis -- What a moron

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Altho, until we get the whole story, it could be a setup. Anyone remember that chick that tried to setup Ezekiel Elliott with a made up domestic abuse story? Yeah, they pulled her text history and she was discussing with her friends how they were going to do it and to get everyone's story straight before the "incident" happened.

I sincerely hope this kid didn't do what he's been accused of.

I hope he didn't either. Cops said his story how it happened matched the evidence. They also said the girl who said he dragged her on the ground admitted to grabbing his legs to try and stop him from leaving.

That being said -- you err on the side of the female in these cases. And if he is found to be guilty -- he deserves any punishment he receives.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure an Auburn fan should be commenting on players from other teams. I believe Auburn is the school Tre Mason somehow received passing grades -- now he spends his time running drills in his mom's front yard by himself, telling cops they are responsible for teaching Al Quaida how to fly planes and how he was going to call the White House to have all the cops fired.
Man that's pretty low. Your choice but the guy has a legit medical mental issues due to concussions and won't be right the rest of his life.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that's pretty low. Your choice but the guy has a legit medical mental issues due to concussions and won't be right the rest of his life.

Seemed fine to me when Auburn was giving him the ball 25 times a game.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemed fine to me when Auburn was giving him the ball 25 times a game.
Unfortunately it also caused brain damage from too many concussions. They have reported the brain injury gives him the thought processes and maturity of a 10 year old. It's sad because there is nothing they can do.