• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Hamilton in trouble again

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamilton and wife filed for divorce in Feb, - right around the time he took his latest trip to never never land.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamilton and wife filed for divorce in Feb, - right around the time he took his latest trip to never never land.
Did she leave because he slipped, or did he slip because she left?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't see his kids without supervision, by court order.

Hope the man can get his shit straight for no other reason than there are kids involved.

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did she leave because he slipped, or did he slip because she left?
not sure but I am sure of this , the Angels are never letting him wear that uniform again and I don't blame them. We've all read there are negotiations going on now to settle this contract and make him go away, it's going to happen becuz Arte doesn't want this crackhead around anymore. You are probably aware of the fact the Angels gave Hamilton's locker to someone else. If THAT doesn't tell us where they stand IDK what does. This is gonna be interesting to watch and see how this plays out. I say right now there's a 50/50 chance Hamilton never plays again. He has no trade value and no one will sign him when his contract with the Angels is settled.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living the high life, plenty of postgame women, wine, and song for Josh Hamilton. All on the dime of a stupid billionaire he fleeced. Given how "strong" Josh Hamilton's willpower to resist that sweet cocaine is, might want to man up and apologize to Arte, Josh. It would cost Arte relatively nothing to send temptation your way in the form of Colombia's finest coca product.

Here is a kilo of the finest. Enjoy. Signed, your friend, A.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living the high life, plenty of postgame women, wine, and song for Josh Hamilton. All on the dime of a stupid billionaire he fleeced. Given how "strong" Josh Hamilton's willpower to resist that sweet cocaine is, might want to man up and apologize to Arte, Josh. It would cost Arte relatively nothing to send temptation your way in the form of Colombia's finest coca product.

Here is a kilo of the finest. Enjoy. Signed, your friend, A.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read. Moreno knew exactly what Hamilton and his risks were when he gave him that asinine contract, and then when Hamilton reverted to form Moreno acts like he's shocked and hurt, and thinks he has the right to take some moral high ground. It's bull shit and chicken shit of the highest order and you have once again shown you don't know jack shit about baseball.

Btw, I'm not defending Hanilton. But to pretend like Moreno is innocent here is beyond retarded.