• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon = Knucklehead

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like the idiots that think when the US Government makes marijuana legal, companies will have to allow it, good luck with that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor, poor little Josh Gordon and his supporters...Guess what, there are rules in life. Follow them or pay the penalty for not following them. Doesn't matter to me too much either way, but I'm glad another entitled, "I'll do what I want" spoiled brat athlete needs to pay the piper. Whatever your thoughts are on smoking pot should be irrelevant and I don't get why some keep bringing it up other than perhaps complete lack of intelligence. He knew the rule and he didn't give a shit about the rule, so he put smoking pot over millions of dollars per year and he is the one that is "depriving" us of his talents, not the NFL. I hate when people make excuses for others. No accountability and everyone is out to get me...Part of being an adult means looking within and placing blame; not blaming others when things don't go our way...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like the idiots that think when the US Government makes marijuana legal, companies will have to allow it, good luck with that.

It would be discriminatory to penalize a worker for using a legal substance. If made legal at the federal level, you would have a solid court case if fired for marijuana use.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be discriminatory to penalize a worker for using a legal substance. If made legal at the federal level, you would have a solid court case if fired for marijuana use.

Only under the right circumstance, if you are getting high on company time, no jury is going to rule in your favor.