• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon, again!...

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ftr, I wasn't crying foul. The kid is clearly an idiot. The NFL has the right to have a rule prohibiting weed use. It's illegal, so that makes sense. It won't be for long though and they'll probably change the rule within 10 years or so.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ftr, I wasn't crying foul. The kid is clearly an idiot. The NFL has the right to have a rule prohibiting weed use. It's illegal, so that makes sense. It won't be for long though and they'll probably change the rule within 10 years or so.

I dont know if anyone was excusing Gordon or crying foul. People see what they want I guess.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we're all in agreement that he is a bib-wearing retard, who is so patently stupid, that if breathing were a voluntary action, he'd probably suffocate?

Good...glad that's settled.

:happy:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So now he's a hoodlum because he likes to smoke weed ? :L

Yes. And replace hoodlum with criminal if you want.

Alcohol is basically poison.

That is basically moronic. Alcohol in excess is poison. So is anything else in excess. Even too much water can kill you. Reasonable amounts of alcohol are perfectly healthy.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If pot ever becomes legal in every state, not just rewarded to people with terminal illnesses or mental disorders, then the NFL might consider changing its policy.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. And replace hoodlum with criminal if you want.

I guess anyone who's ever broken the speed limit is a hoodlum then. Your hyperbole is cute, but the 50s just called and they want their attitude back.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I guess anyone who's ever broken the speed limit is a hoodlum then. Your hyperbole is cute, but the 50s just called and they want their attitude back.

You just compared the willful, continual, repeated disregard of drug laws with speeding and you accuse me of hyperbole? Wow.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is basically moronic. Alcohol in excess is poison. So is anything else in excess. Even too much water can kill you. Reasonable amounts of alcohol are perfectly healthy.

Except when someone cuts back on water they don't pee as much. Cut back on drinking and there are withdrawals.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just compared the willful, continual, repeated disregard of drug laws with speeding and you accuse me of hyperbole? Wow.

Speeding is willful disregard of the law.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Except when someone cuts back on water they don't pee as much. Cut back on drinking and there are withdrawals.

You only go through withdrawals if you've been drinking in excess in the first place, which only confirms what I said about excess.

Speeding is willful disregard of the law.

It can be, but most of the time it's like not getting 100% on a video game. If you're keeping up with traffic and the needle goes 5 over the limit without you noticing that's not willful disregard for the law. Forgetting to signal or something is not the same thing as calling your drug dealer and asking him to hook you up. THIS is willful disregard for the law:

Last edited by a moderator:

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You only go through withdrawals if you've been drinking in excess in the first place, which only confirms what I said about excess.

It can be, but most of the time it's like not getting 100% on a video game. If you're keeping up with traffic and the needle goes 5 over the limit without you noticing that's not willful disregard for the law. Forgetting to signal or something is not the same thing as calling your drug dealer and asking him to hook you up. THIS is willful disregard for the law:

The longer the streak of consecutive days with alcohol in the system the higher the chances of withdrawals happening after stopping.

Sure it is, you're expected to regulate your speed. The thing is everyone breaks that law but it's a victimless crime so even the police only pick out the worst of the offenders.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can be, but most of the time it's like not getting 100% on a video game. If you're keeping up with traffic and the needle goes 5 over the limit without you noticing that's not willful disregard for the law. Forgetting to signal or something is not the same thing as calling your drug dealer and asking him to hook you up.

This is more cherry picking nonsense. Millions of people willfully exceed the speed limit routinely. Surely you're not denying this. Hoodlums every one of them.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
This is more cherry picking nonsense. Millions of people willfully exceed the speed limit routinely. Surely you're not denying this.

Of course they do. But some people just do by mistake.

Possession of illegal drugs is a CRIME. You can be arrested & jailed for it. Speeding is a moving violation. You can't be arrested for it unless you're going 25+ over the limit or if you're driving recklessly. Or without a license (unless you're in SF because it's a ''sanctuary" city).

People arrested for possession of illegal drugs are criminals. People who get speeding tickets are moving-violators.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The longer the streak of consecutive days with alcohol in the system the higher the chances of withdrawals happening after stopping. .

Nothing you've been saying contradicts what I said about excess. Alcohol in moderation is perfectly healthy. It's a food. Your body converts it into sugar just like it does with carbohydrates.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3