• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Stevenson

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is we threw him a bone on KR and he was bad at it.

I'm not salty about it. He was a poor fit because his heart just wasn't in it here. He'd say all the right things and act so incredibly hyped to be here, but then he'd turn around a few hours later on social media and project the exact opposite image of how he felt being here.

He's a headcase for sure. I just don't see him ever being successful because he is all over the map. His twitter account is straight up bi polar.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that answers that. That is why (IMO) getting caught up on these recruits really don't mean shit until they actually play a year or two and stick with program. I'm guilty as many following these kids in the process though, it does give you something to do and discuss, such as this.

I did wonder why he fell off the map and if he went somewhere, doesn't look like it.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finding people on the internet is not hard, especially those that have used social media.

Media Tweets by Jordanstevenson (@Jordanstevie2) | Twitter

Looks like he is traveling and trying to find himself. He also realizes he needs to own his mistakes.

Might have been a woman involved in his personal problems, and he has enough money to buy lots and lots of tattoos.