• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Matthews and a 3rd rounder traded to Bills

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is an estimated cap space. As of right now, they have $12M n cap space.

Truth. The cap is becoming looser than a $10 Amarillo whore anyway. It will be addressed.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, why does a foreskin fan care about our cap?

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was written before they cut Ryan Matthews, which already created some more cap space--they are currently $12 million under the cap, money I expect them to use to extend Jeffery.

By cutting Jason Kelce, Mychal Kendricks and Vinny Curry next season, they will create plenty of space.

Redskins on the other hand--how are you going to play QB? Pay Cousins a third of your cap?

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ertz is a great TE and some are just WAY too hard on him. He was our most reliable option last year. I swear, those down on ertz are just the PHI usual that have to hate on some of our best players. Ertz is fine! And we have a quality backup behind him as well. Celek can leave anytime. I'm surprised he is still on the team. He is a body receiver who has always had questionable hands, and moves slow. No reason to make TE another issue. I don't care where Ertz was drafted. He is a great TE, fits our system, he missed a block - get over it.

JM.. we really dodged a bullet there. The Fo made a good call. Darby is looking like a great pickup.

Kendricks is very talented and he needs to play and stop the talk about him leaving. The idea is to amass talent, not keep giving it away and creating holes!!! JEZUS, it's like some people just don't want to ever win a championship.

Ryan Matthews... everyone saw it coming. Blount pretty much ensured it. We will be fine at RB, this year. But it's a huge need moving forward - we are on borrowed time with both Blount and sproles. I wouldn't mind RB in the 1st/2nd in 2018.

Our biggest position issues, imho, are RB, LB and OL. I don't think our OL is as good as the ranking, and I also don't think Lane Johnson alone leaving was the reason we looked as bad all year after week 5. We will NEVER be able to run up the middle well, with Kelce there. Wentz will often deal with inside pressure because of him as well. This organization not recognizing the need to replace Kelce is the biggest blind spot in my opinion. Some on this board said it was obvious and we just needed to wait. Well, we have and he is till here. You need to recognize there are some blind spots on the coaching staff. The only one that is a BIGGER issue than Kelce, is the DB Coach not getting our CB to look back and play to the ball. Dolby only got his interception because he... *gasp* PLAYED THE BALL!!!!! And did it over a quality physical WR in Boldin. Since our coaches cannot coach it, I'm STOKED that we brought a CB in that already does it! Maybe the other CB's will catch on.

Salary cap... most of us said all along we would be fine. There are tons of people that would be freeing up enough cap. surprise surprise. Hopefully Alshon does really well and gets locked up mid season.