• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

John Dorsey Fired...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me we're never going to know. Maybe it was Maclin dropped. Maybe it was money.

That's what I was thinking, Maclin was a fav of Andy's according to reports...I'm sure it was more than that but that decision was monumental in him being fired IMO....
But thank you Mr Dorsey, the Ravens appreciate your decision....:yes:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I was thinking, Maclin was a fav of Andy's according to reports...I'm sure it was more than that but that decision was monumental in him being fired IMO....
But thank you Mr Dorsey, the Ravens appreciate your decision....:yes:

"he [Maclin] struggled with injuries and drops last season, and his production plummeted — he caught just 44 passes for 536 yards and two touchdowns."

Flacco's eliteness should help Maclin catch more balls!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"he [Maclin] struggled with injuries and drops last season, and his production plummeted — he caught just 44 passes for 536 yards and two touchdowns."

Flacco's eliteness should help Maclin catch more balls!

upload_2017-6-26_12-22-28.jpeg Thank you Private Pyle !!!!:drum:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brett Veach hired. Internal guy, was in the running for the Bills job earlier in the offseason. Goes back to Andy Reid from the Philly days. Southeast scout Was credited for finding Fletcher Cox and probably had a big role in getting a semi-similar player in Chris Jones; who also went to Miss St.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am wondering if this will plant the seeds for the saints doing the same thing when another 7-9 season kicks Loomis to the curb(when he does not call the shots).

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Eagles scout, decent rep as a scout but this is kind of a shocking move IMO. KC seemed like one of the best-run franchises from a front-office perspective and it is hard to understand what happened here. Honestly, Reid is a good coach but he is a mediocre personnel guy and when he got more involved in that side of things in Philly is when the team started to decline.

BTW, worth nothing that Riddick is also a former Eagles scout and probably a friend of Veach so take his opinion with a little grain of salt.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Eagles scout, decent rep as a scout but this is kind of a shocking move IMO. KC seemed like one of the best-run franchises from a front-office perspective and it is hard to understand what happened here. Honestly, Reid is a good coach but he is a mediocre personnel guy and when he got more involved in that side of things in Philly is when the team started to decline.

BTW, worth nothing that Riddick is also a former Eagles scout and probably a friend of Veach so take his opinion with a little grain of salt.

Honestly this is the type of move I expected for KC. It sounds like the owner and Dorsey were butting heads so maybe Veach will be more of a guy that falls in line with the vision of ownership. I'm not usually one that likes when Ownership plays a big role in player personnel. We saw the Cowboys for years when Jerry Jones struggle to get much going. It wasn't until others stepped in to help out and be a voice for the team that Jerry was actually willing to listen to that things have changed. Heck same for the Raiders with Al Davis.