• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

John Daly makes serious allegations about the PGA drug testing

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Daly:

"I know when I'm getting drug tested," he said. "That's sad. They all know when we're getting drug tested. And for you dopers and all that s--- on the PGA Tour, you know you're getting drug tested, you got it made! You got it made! And I'm tired of it."

"You would be surprised how many guys are tested more often [than others]. I refer to this group as the 'safe' guys. We get tested often because we are clean, and it makes testing look frequent and thorough. Total facade. They don't test 'big iffy' guys often at all. Never out of competition either. Testing Daly may seem thorough, but nobody has ever thought he's done anything illegal. Only alcohol, and that's not illegal. ... It is a joke, as JD said. No transparency."

John Daly calls PGA Tour drug testing 'a big joke' - ESPN

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that earlier...the thing here is JD is most likely right about this, but he's not going to any TOUR players to back him on it...The PGAT will respond with a company line and with no other players speaking out...it's squashed.

Why bother?...so you've had to piss more than Tiger, or Bill Haas. JD just needs to hang on another year and he can join the money grab Tour.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just stating the obvious. Golf has changed as far as physical conditioning goes and there's definitely a lot more cheaters than everybody would like to admit. They really do need to clean that crap up.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just stating the obvious. Golf has changed as far as physical conditioning goes and there's definitely a lot more cheaters than everybody would like to admit. They really do need to clean that crap up.

I'm thinking like JD, knowing when you're going to be tested is far from a legit program...but he's in the fraternity if you will...didn't like his feet being held a little closer to the fire I guess.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a couple years ago there was an article out stating some 15 or so golfers on the tour smoke weed before they tee off.

And I don't give one shit at all.