• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon Not Invited To The NFL Combine

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try peddling your bullshit elsewhere. You've proven repeatedly you're only interest is being an asshole and trying to stir shit up. Fuck off. I'm done with, you bitch.
Yeah that's not even close to my rep on the Hoop. Your butthole is so triggered you can't get in a tub without sucking up all the water.

I'm not stirring shit I'm just not letting you get away with sugar coating this BS. Make no mistake you have become just like the Winston defenders. There is zero difference.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's not even close to my rep on the Hoop. Your butthole is so triggered you can't get in a tub without sucking up all the water.

I'm not stirring shit I'm just not letting you get away with sugar coating this BS. Make no mistake you have become just like the Winston defenders. There is zero difference.

Bye bitch. Didn't read. Lol.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're pissed because I'm right.

Of course. Mixon caving a girls face in isn't the problem. Nor is the slap on the wrist he got from Baylor, er, I mean OU and the Norman PD.

The problem is you, and all the articles you cited.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pointed your bull shit out enough already. Your attempt at over simplifying the argument is as weak as it gets. It does not dignify a response. Fuck off.

Self awareness isn't your strong suit, sport. He destroyed you on this thread.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay no attention to the rapist under center!

Are you referring to the single guy that went out with his friends and got a little action off a drunk college girl wearing a "Down to F@ck" sticker in the bar that didn't know it was r*pe until her friend told her?

Is that what you are referring to?

That's a huge difference than actually knocking a girl out.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Court systems give people a second chance after their first run-in with the law, what makes a person that plays organized sports any less deserving of that chance?

OU and the Norman PD made sure the court system wasn't involved in this situation.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe what a complete pussy you have become.

This is real simple: There is no defense for what happened and the only response is that as a fan you are greatly disappointed and hope it never happens again. But no you are trying to find ways to justify what happened to your school but are quick to condene FSU, Baylor and others. It doesn't work that way.
False. There is a defense for what happened.

This wasn't a sniping wife in an elevator being delivered a haymaker out of the blue. It was a bunch of KIDS, some of which had too much to drink, letting a situation get out of control because they lacked the ability to act like adults.

He turned 18 THAT DAY. He was a fucking child mere hours before the incident, in the eyes of the law. So from a legal standpoint, Joe got much worse than she did because she didn't get charged with a fucking thing.

She, an enebriated 20-something with active warrants out for her arrest on drug charges and he, a fresh arrival on campus with no prior known arrests or incidents. She assaulted him first and he retaliated. Yes the assaults are of differing force but are you gonna tell someone that they can't retaliate when being assaulted or place a restriction on the level of force returned in milliseconds? Total bullshit. Take that into court and see where you get.

The basis of all of your arguments is based on this chivalrous idea of gender. It's the 21st century gang. I know plenty of chicks that could probably whip all of our asses.

The easy way out for ALL would have been to kick him off the team. They didn't choose that, as they haven't with other student-athletes that have found themselves in similar circumstances. They provide these young men with ways to work their way back onto the team. If it had been handled like you guise wish, he would have faced LITTLE to NO repercussions from what transpired. It's easy to pass judgment from behind your keyboard, as nothing is at stake. But heaven help someone if you are taking this thought process into real life. You'll never sit on a jury.

And good luck to you if you ever make a bad decision and the person judging you is like you. You'll be fucked.

Fuck you guise and fuck this thread. Like arguing that Truman shouldn't have dropped the bomb....

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, I bet @romeo212000 would totally hit a chick. He's just that kind of guy, which explains why he's always so eager to embarrass himself defending a piece of shit like Mixon and his enablers in Norman. BOOMER SOONER!!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, I bet @romeo212000 would totally hit a chick. He's just that kind of guy, which explains why he's always so eager to embarrass himself defending a piece of shit like Mixon and his enablers in Norman. BOOMER SOONER!!

I bet you fuck livestock in the ass.