• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon and Woman Fight Tape Shown to Media

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Joe Mixon tape has been shown to the media (it will apparently be released publicly on November 1):

KJRH Tulsa said:
The video, shown five times to members of the media, begins at 2:39 a.m. July 25 inside the restaurant.

As the video rolls, a group, including the woman who's filed charges against Mixon, enters the screen and begins talking at a table. The young woman motions for someone to come talk to her group.

Shortly thereafter, a man who looks like Mixon enters the screen. Words are exchanged between he and the group.

The man appears to say something to a member of the group that doesn't sit well with the woman, who motioned him to the group.

As he appears to step away, she shoves the man. In response, he clenches his fists and lunges at her in an intimidating way without striking her.

Then, the woman smacks the man on the left side of his face. Immediately thereafter, the man throws a right hook directly into the woman's face. She falls into the restaurant table, then to the floor and is bloodied.

The man who appears to be Mixon exits the frame. Friends rush to help the woman who cannot stand on her own.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JUST WALK THE FUCK AWAY.
IT'S JUST ANOTHER MOUTHY WOMAN.
LET IT GO.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punk bitches.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New predictions:

Rodgers--"Worse than I thought. Should never be allowed outside a prison cell again"
Blevins--"It shows about what I expected"
Traber--"It shows exactly what my sources had told me. I gotta give it up to myself"
Eschbach--"Looked liked foreplay to me"
News 9--"Mixon has escaped from prison and is on the loose, take cover"

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tellin' y'all, don't fall into their traps. Women have been empowered to carry themselves like a dude, yet they've retained the "I'm just a girl" victim card to play in case things go wrong.

You cannot win against those ingredients.

If Joe Mixon walks away and calls the cops for her (on tape) physical assault, he's called a pussy and told to suck it up. The cops would refuse to file a report (civil matter), and a judge would laugh at him if he tried to pursue it any further.

You are in a dangerous world gentlemen. Be careful. You've never lived until you've had one use your very children to threaten you into compliance.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tellin' y'all, don't fall into their traps. Women have been empowered to carry themselves like a dude, yet they've retained the "I'm just a girl" victim card to play in case things go wrong.

You cannot win against those ingredients.

If Joe Mixon walks away and calls the cops for her (on tape) physical assault, he's called a pussy and told to suck it up. The cops would refuse to file a report (civil matter), and a judge would laugh at him if he tried to pursue it any further.

You are in a dangerous world gentlemen. Be careful. You've never lived until you've had one use your very children to threaten you into compliance.

:10:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he%20man%20bordered%20ebay.jpg