• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jlab Crasher 2.0 bluetooth speaker and Omaker battery charger review

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the links to the two gadgets I bought.

Jlab Crasher 2.0 $80

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LNT1GJG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1"]Omaker 10,000 mAh battery recharger $17 with code OMAKER88[/ame]

Omaker - I've been interested in chargers for a while now but the price hasn't always been good enough to actually buy one until recently. If you're ever left hunting for outlets in a public place or don't have many charging options during the day this is very useful. I can recharge my phone 4-5 times until I actually need to recharge the Omaker. It's very convenient for traveling. The only bad thing about it is that it doesn't charge it as fast as a wall charger.

Jlab - The most important thing to me for a bluetooth speaker is the battery. This thing boasts 18 hours of play time while all of the competitors are lucky to get half of that. The sound quality is decent, connectability and learning to use it is a cinch, and if you buy it from the manufacturer they will give you a free skin to put on it from SkinIt (they have every sports team in all of the major leagues if you want one). I'll mostly use this when it gets warm enough to golf but for the most part right now I've been using it to listen to music in the kitchen when I make meals.

I'd recommend both if you're in the market for either type of item.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to add that the Crasher 2.0 can be connected through an auxiliary cable to any other speaker with a port which could be bluetooth or not and it comes with a cable to do this. It can also take calls and act like a speakerphone if your phone is paired with it.