• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy Clausen - Let's trade for him

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:think:

He would flourish under Harbaugh. The kid will be a good / great QB in the leauge. Let's acquire him before his value becomes too expansive.:director:

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:think:

He would flourish under Harbaugh. The kid will be a good / great QB in the leauge. Let's acquire him before his value becomes too expansive.:director:

J. Claw seriously needs a QB coach to improve his happy feet. Watched him last night and he looked pretty scared behind that OL, even when he did have time. His first pass of the game where he roped it between a LB and a DB made me optimistic, but then he threw behind DeAngelo Williams (who didn't even turn his head around. I don't know who's at fault for that one.) that was a pick-6. I really want to see a sky cam to see if his WRs are getting open, because I thought on both of Pierre's sacks he had around 3 seconds to get rid of the ball.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
J. Claw seriously needs a QB coach to improve his happy feet. Watched him last night and he looked pretty scared behind that OL, even when he did have time. His first pass of the game where he roped it between a LB and a DB made me optimistic, but then he threw behind DeAngelo Williams (who didn't even turn his head around. I don't know who's at fault for that one.) that was a pick-6. I really want to see a sky cam to see if his WRs are getting open, because I thought on both of Pierre's sacks he had around 3 seconds to get rid of the ball.

Nah. No one was able to block that damn Haitian. He was abusing the tackles all night. 3 seconds?? C'mon you're exaggerating now. His best receiving target was Greg Olsen (a TE for crying out loud). Brandon Lafell should not be a starting wr for any NFL teams yet, he was the Panthers best wide receiver on the field last night. The game is actually on now (replay) on NFLNW.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nah. No one was able to block that damn Haitian. He was abusing the tackles all night. 3 seconds?? C'mon you're exaggerating now. His best receiving target was Greg Olsen (a TE for crying out loud). Brandon Lafell should not be a starting wr for any NFL teams yet, he was the Panthers best wide receiver on the field last night. The game is actually on now (replay) on NFLNW.

JPP's 1st sack vs Panthers 2011 - YouTube 1st sack he had about 2.5 seconds

Jason Pierre Paul's 2nd Sack vs Panthers Preseason 2011 - YouTube 2nd sack he had about 4 seconds

PP was able to get a hand on Clausen on the pick-6 I'm just noticing.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is because his QB coach is Mike Shula. :laugh:

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It is because his QB coach is Mike Shula. :laugh:

The panthers know he isn't a good qb if they thought he was they wouldn't of drafted cam newton first overall.Clausen stats were worse then alex smith last year..No thanks

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clausen sucks, he was just a product of being overhyped at Notre Dame.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The panthers know he isn't a good qb if they thought he was they wouldn't of drafted cam newton first overall.Clausen stats were worse then alex smith last year..No thanks

Not true, they drafted Cam cause their entire team sucks and without getting specifically him they werent selling any tickets. Everybody knows he's gonna be a bust, including the Panthers. The new rookie scale made it an even easier decision.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Correction, everybody who really knows footballs knows he's gonna be a bust.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm sorry but I don't see any logic in trading for Clausen and it's not because I think he is not good. Plain and simple the Niners need a veteran QB that can come in and be effective. Clausen, although technically a veteran, does not have the experience the Niners need. He will be more of a project than an insurance policy. With Kap being a raw rookie and Alex being an unknown, why would the Niners trade for another unproven QB? Please enlighten me on the logic of trading for Clausen?

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell no. I do not like him. I also think it's stupid to trade for anyone who will only be a bridge for a year. I know everyone wants to do better this year, but that's short sighted thinking.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
009.jpg

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want no part of Jimmy Clusterfuck.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Jimmy Clausen is hoestly one of my least favourite QBs in a long time. I think he's terrible. I even like Kaepernic better than him.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather trade for Brain Hoyer. Look how that situation has changed in only 1 year.