• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Harbaugh to Texas is a done deal

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my sources are saying Phil Jackson and they are never wrong

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Lane Kiffin available. No wait, he's Tennessee.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been mentioned. Apparently he is not happy in SF. Stop me if you heard this before, but he turned down the extension SF offered him. Rumors his reps want Harbaugh in the discussion. What that means I do not know. I do know Mack's retirement brings us to season 2 of Game of Thrones the Texas Edition. Luckily for Bama fans Saban was killed off in the season finale. Going to be entertaining.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys I can't reveal my source. But it is someone deep within the 49ers organization who is very familiar with Jim Harbaugh.

Word is Harbaugh wants to jump ship before Kaepernick has another mental breakdown in Seattle. He fears he will never be able to win the NFC West. If he goes to UT he has a chance at actually winning something.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been mentioned. Apparently he is not happy in SF. Stop me if you heard this before, but he turned down the extension SF offered him. Rumors his reps want Harbaugh in the discussion. What that means I do not know. I do know Mack's retirement brings us to season 2 of Game of Thrones the Texas Edition. Luckily for Bama fans Saban was killed off in the season finale. Going to be entertaining.

:laugh3:
The arrogance is hilarious. He was never going to Texas.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Phil Robertson from a VERY reliable source. In Austin they are happy, happy, happy. Seriously, why the fuck is there all this attention being paid to Texas? Good school, not great, good city, not great, good team the last few years, not great by any means, good lookin' women, okay you got me there, they are smokin' hot. Just don't get all thhe attention.

They are 4 bad years away from Tennessee, don;'t remember this much attention during the Vols colapse.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a joke. Your ignorance tops all arrogance

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWJkpdXmjqY]South Park Goths Noo waaaay! - YouTube[/ame]

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I truthfully feel that Saban and Mack have spoken and maybe they had something to do with how some of this went down this week towards the end. Seems fishy to me that Mack is staying last night while all of the Saban signing his deal talk is happening and now he is leaving. Seems like they wanted it out of the way that Saban was staying so the circus didnt get out of hand on the Saban front and Texas knew where they stood on him before Mack left. If they didnt, then its funny how its all played out.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're so easy. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

And the soap opera continues.

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yn0UAbu1Mg]DALLAS - Original Intro Theme 1986 (RIP J.R. Ewing / Larry Hagman) - YouTube[/ame]

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Phil Robertson from a VERY reliable source. In Austin they are happy, happy, happy. Seriously, why the fuck is there all this attention being paid to Texas? Good school, not great, good city, not great, good team the last few years, not great by any means, good lookin' women, okay you got me there, they are smokin' hot. Just don't get all thhe attention.

They are 4 bad years away from Tennessee, don;'t remember this much attention during the Vols colapse.

One of the greatest football schools in the country historically.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know, I think that is a serious question. I am of course biased, growing up here, sitting with my grandpa watching Texas beat Arkansas for the title, family going to school here, me graduating from here, etc.

But I do sometimes wonder why: Texas got their own network, became the leader in sales of stuff, et al. Everyone seems interested, though more than half absolutely hate us (Texas), we get so much attention in matters of all kinds, it goes on and on.

I really don't know why it is, as there are schools that have won more, there are schools that are better academically, and so on.

It's a double-edged sword that I don't really understand. Everyone hates us or likes and respects us. And with a passion, both ways. I don't get it.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I want for Christmas is a good football coach. Other teams are getting theirs, hope we get ours.