• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

jim caldwell

indyflyr

Da Oracle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
is it just me? or am i getting the feeling that the coach may not be with us past this season. i'm sure he's a good guy and all. but he got out coached in the superbowl. he had all summer to prepare for game 1 against the texans and his team looked pretty flat. if he doesn't get this team into the playoffs i don't see how irsay could keep him on. you don't waste payton manning's remaining years on a coach with no track record of success in the nfl or any other league for that matter.

....just my thoughts.

DevilsMadeMeDoEET

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
uhmmm I have made numerous legit arguments as to why he already should be fired over and over again on the ESPN msg boards

Caldwell this season has already added more horrible coaching to his resume with mismanagement of time and timeouts in the last 2 games (vs Jacksonville and most recently Washington)

Caldwell would have been fired by me for sending Stover out to kick a 50+ YD FG in the Super Bowl when the average person knew Stover hadn't kicked one in over 2 years and had no leg left. Caldwell also stopped running the ball in the 2nd half when he should have done the opposite as his team had success running the ball in the 1st half.

Last edited by a moderator: