• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jets working out Laurent Robinson and Austin Collie

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Robinson has the better chance out of the 2, because Collie can't get touched without having a concussion. Robinson had concussions as well, but idk.

The Jets definitely need WR help, especially with not being able to count on Holmes since his lisfranc injury was so severe.

I am hoping that Stephen Hill breaks out, but he has to learn how to catch the ball more consistently.

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know Robinson had 4 concussions last season...

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see either one being an earth shattering difference maker for the jets. Both are decent journeyman. As most people know, the biggest problem with the jets passing attack is not the guys catching the ball.

I have said it before, I like most of direction the jets have gone in since Izy became GM. He knows the jets aren't going to win more than 4-6 games this year and he is just filling roster spots at this point and building a team that could become very competitive a couple of years from now. The key piece is the QB. Sanchez is starting, at least in the beginning of this year, gino is clearly not ready and the big question is if he is ever going to be ready.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets could certainly use some help in the passing game. Regardless of how Sanchez plays there isn't much gamebreaking talent for him to throw to so on a short term deal at a reasonable price it's worth a gamble for one of these 2.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team that is working out Low Rent is in trouble

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collie has had his mellon squashed more times than he has had a hot lunch. The Colts cut him because they were fearful of what might happen the next time he is hit in the head. That lad needs to go on a mission trip or something. Fine man, but foolish for being there.