• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

jets could be 3-0!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets could be 3-0? My Falcons really do suck. :L

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well....

cant disagree on Rex because he could be part of the problem.......wishful thinking on my part and turnovers are part of the game.:scratch:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant disagree on Rex because he could be part of the problem.......wishful thinking on my part and turnovers are part of the game.:scratch:

Well, if you've got it, flaunt it! Holding the Pats to 13 points is very impressive.

Just watch those same Patriots come down here and blow us out of the Georgia Dome. Brady will have a field day with our pitiful D and Mike Smith will just scratch his head with that look of disdain we are all familiar with.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats

Well, if you've got it, flaunt it! Holding the Pats to 13 points is very impressive.

Just watch those same Patriots come down here and blow us out of the Georgia Dome. Brady will have a field day with our pitiful D and Mike Smith will just scratch his head with that look of disdain we are all familiar with.

NE has been exposed all 3 games this season, they are not the team of historical value. the question is can the Falcon management identify the exposure factors of the Pats and coach a win from those factors

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE has been exposed all 3 games this season, they are not the team of historical value. the question is can the Falcon management identify the exposure factors of the Pats and coach a win from those factors

I doubt it. We'll see. The Pats may not be as good as before but they still have Tom Brady and he should be able to pick us apart like Brees did.