• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry Sandusky's wife says she believes he is 'definitely' innocent'

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,993.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife of former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky says she "definitely" believes her husband is innocent despite being convicted of sexually abusing 10 boys and that the victims' financial gain was at play.

Dottie Sandusky said in an interview broadcast Wednesday on NBC's "Today" show that "there was nothing that went on because I was here" in the couple's small home in State College, Pa., where some of the victims reported being abused in the basement.

Although one accuser said his muffled screams went unheard by her upstairs, Sandusky heard nothing "because he didn't scream," she said after giving interviewer Matt Lauer a tour of the house. "It's not a dungeon," she noted of the basement.

She denied any suggestion that she was a "weak spouse" who enabled her husband and said she believes his accusers had been manipulated.

"I think it was, they were manipulated, and they saw money," she said. "Once lawyers came into the case, they said there was money."

Source: ESPN

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife of former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky says she "definitely" believes her husband is innocent despite being convicted of sexually abusing 10 boys and that the victims' financial gain was at play.

Dottie Sandusky said in an interview broadcast Wednesday on NBC's "Today" show that "there was nothing that went on because I was here" in the couple's small home in State College, Pa., where some of the victims reported being abused in the basement.

Although one accuser said his muffled screams went unheard by her upstairs, Sandusky heard nothing "because he didn't scream," she said after giving interviewer Matt Lauer a tour of the house. "It's not a dungeon," she noted of the basement.

She denied any suggestion that she was a "weak spouse" who enabled her husband and said she believes his accusers had been manipulated.

"I think it was, they were manipulated, and they saw money," she said. "Once lawyers came into the case, they said there was money."

Source: ESPN

Delusional, weak minded creature. If this was similar to the Syracuse accusations, where it was just a couple of kids, maybe. This pedo had a longer dance card than Madonna.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of feel sorry for Dottie. She's an old lady and her life has been turned absolutely upside down by her husbands crimes. I think she clings to the belief that her husband is innocent because it's all she has left.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't be married that long and not know.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No but you can live in denial.

There are many people who have been abused by parents or loved ones, while the other family members stood idly by and not said a thing because they didnt want to believe it was possible. It is possible she knew deep down and never wanted to admit it to herself.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of feel sorry for Dottie. She's an old lady and her life has been turned absolutely upside down by her husbands crimes. I think she clings to the belief that her husband is innocent because it's all she has left.

I feel sorry for her too....but she needs to stfu. This isn't going to help her one bit.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I shouldn't go here....:L

Husband and wife live together for decades and don't know one or both are involved in very deep affairs and/or illegal activities of all sorts.

JS was a very convincing person and had an entire community convinced he was the best. We know different now.

Dottie is a victim much like the kids he ******ed.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*****ed

mol es ted is blocked?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, you can. There have been many instances where people do all kinds of evil things and their family has no idea. Sometimes it can be because they didn't want to know and often it's because the person is that good at hiding it.

For Sandusky to get away with it for as long as he apparently did, he would have had to have been very good at hiding it.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit what she believes ?? Lady take your beta blockers & STFU please.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolutely true. But then on the flipside... (sorry, poor choice of words?)

she's despicable. And she's also partially responsible for what happened to the children who were abused in her home. She's calling the victims of a child rapist all liars.

Poor woman's life is worthless and she's yet another of Sandusky's victims. He should really be put to death immediately.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
!

Absolutely true. But then on the flipside... (sorry, poor choice of words?)

she's despicable. And she's also partially responsible for what happened to the children who were abused in her home. She's calling the victims of a child rapist all liars.

Poor woman's life is worthless and she's yet another of Sandusky's victims. He should really be put to death immediately.

AMEN!! Just release him into general population and let nature take it's course!!

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for her too....but she needs to stfu. This isn't going to help her one bit.

Dr. Jonvi keeping it real!

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys need to know that that asshat that was sitting next to her was John Ziegler. His controversial shit that he chases makes him a total joke. If Dottie wanted any sense of credibility she should have kept him away. I'm surprised Lauer allowed him around too, it made the whole thing a waste of time.

For him to sit there and help her claim Jerry's innocence is just irresponsible and could be considered abuse against an elderly woman.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You guys need to know that that asshat that was sitting next to her was John Ziegler. His controversial shit that he chases makes him a total joke. If Dottie wanted any sense of credibility she should have kept him away. I'm surprised Lauer allowed him around too, it made the whole thing a waste of time.

For him to sit there and help her claim Jerry's innocence is just irresponsible and could be considered abuse against an elderly woman.

I wondered what would possess her to go public like this. Too bad this is the guidance she is receiving because it will do nothing to endear her to anyone.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.. take a peek at @zigmanfreud on twitter.. its horrible