• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry Jones hangs on Goodell nut sack.....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's my QB I'm not saying he did it or didn't do it, I wasn't there. Obviously the ballboys had no texts to Brady, so why would Brady's phone have texts to them? He probably had them take air out, and we don't know if the refs checked them before the game

I assume that means you don't say anything about Hardy?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry has had plenty of shit to talk about Goodell, especially when he almost took the NFL to court over the collusion punishment a few seasons ago.

But leave it to a Shegals fan to make a mountain out of a molehill. I can excuse the Pats fans, I'd be pissed too.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN/TMZ just had the almighty Jerry Jones on and he was praising Goodell about the great job he has done, so as a fan I would have to say, " so Jerry is happy he (Roger Dodger) let the LB he trade for, ( you know the guy that beat the crap out of his girlfriend) slide on a two game suspension, while the dodger nails pretty boy for possibly known or not knowing that some guy let the air out of a ball, or is it the fact Jerry's girls play the Pats while Brady is on suspension?

FOTC13D.jpg

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN/TMZ just had the almighty Jerry Jones on and he was praising Goodell about the great job he has done, so as a fan I would have to say, " so Jerry is happy he (Roger Dodger) let the LB he trade for, ( you know the guy that beat the crap out of his girlfriend) slide on a two game suspension, while the dodger nails pretty boy for possibly known or not knowing that some guy let the air out of a ball, or is it the fact Jerry's girls play the Pats while Brady is on suspension?

Not too bright are you
1. That LB is a DE, who was one suspended. When he did his crime the standard suspension was TWO fucking games. They dropped the suspension to FOUR games not TWO as you state. If they didn't drop it to four or less Hardy would have sued in court and won. Hell he still may sue and win.
2. When the NFL punished Dallas and Washington for cap violations on a UN-CAPPED year it was Kraft telling them not to sue for the good of the league. Had Dallas and/or Washington sued the Union would have sued the league for colussion, which did occur.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too bright are you
1. That LB is a DE, who was one suspended. When he did his crime the standard suspension was TWO fucking games. They dropped the suspension to FOUR games not TWO as you state. If they didn't drop it to four or less Hardy would have sued in court and won. Hell he still may sue and win.
2. When the NFL punished Dallas and Washington for cap violations on a UN-CAPPED year it was Kraft telling them not to sue for the good of the league. Had Dallas and/or Washington sued the Union would have sued the league for colussion, which did occur.
There is no question at all Dallas/Washington would have won in court. The ''unspoken'' rule doesn't hold up well in court...

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps the problem is, what each side considers going easy. I thought 4 games was going easy myself.

4 games for the QB and draft picks + $1 million from the owner for an offense (that they can't prove was intentional) that the rule book says carries a $25K fine is going easy???? :L

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally this. Kraft wore knee pads under his slacks for Goodell when the Cowboys and Skins took their BS cap penalty

Amen to that. People can hate Snyder and Jones all they like. However - with the salary cap penalty they kept their mouths shut for the most part. Contrast that to Kraft who - like Brady - acts like this major victim & for some unknown reason viewed it as a given that the NFL had to reduce the penalty for his golden boy. Too funny.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or how Pat fans started off defending Hernandez.

Who did that?

Everybody I chatted with was pretty sure he was guilty as sin. His legal case was a different story and some of us thought the state had a shitty case and Hernandez might only get manslaughter.

I was almost hoping he'd get away with it only to get shot by the victim's homies. I'm a fan of frontier justice.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who did that?

Everybody I chatted with was pretty sure he was guilty as sin. His legal case was a different story and some of us thought the state had a shitty case and Hernandez might only get manslaughter.

I was almost hoping he'd get away with it only to get shot by the victim's homies. I'm a fan of frontier justice.

Who did that?
Let's start with Kraft and pretty much every damn fan on social media. I won't sit here and say YOU defended him but there was sure the hell a lot more fans defending him on the boards than not. If you disagree you are either lying or in denial.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who did that?
Let's start with Kraft and pretty much every damn fan on social media. I won't sit here and say YOU defended him but there was sure the hell a lot more fans defending him on the boards than not. If you disagree you are either lying or in denial.

if you say so.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 games for the QB and draft picks + $1 million from the owner for an offense (that they can't prove was intentional) that the rule book says carries a $25K fine is going easy???? :L

IMO this is like tOSU fans saying they were punished for signed jerseys and tattoos. They weren't, they were punished for lying and covering up and not being forthcoming. It's the only reasonable explanation.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO this is like tOSU fans saying they were punished for signed jerseys and tattoos. They weren't, they were punished for lying and covering up and not being forthcoming. It's the only reasonable explanation.

Come on Ford, you should know you can't use reasoning with those in denial.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you say so.

I don't know of 1 Pat fan that defended Hernandez either. I'm with you about the frontier or street justice. First let someone shoot him in the eye, and then load him slowly with slugs

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know of 1 Pat fan that defended Hernandez either. I'm with you about the frontier or street justice. First let someone shoot him in the eye, and then load him slowly with slugs

I can't recall many defending Hernandez, but I remember almost all of Patriot nation defending NE drafting and handling of him despite knowing the stuff he was doing and who he was hanging out with. That's a more apt comparison to what Dallas fans were doing during the White House days. Not defending the actions of the players, but the team that employed them.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shouldn't they prove that Brady is responsible for the balls being .1, .5, .3 etc PSI below minimum before we get into cover-up and conspiracy theories?

I think a few of your fellow Cowboy fans are more interested in retribution than the facts of the case.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't recall many defending Hernandez, but I remember almost all of Patriot nation defending NE drafting and handling of him despite knowing the stuff he was doing and who he was hanging out with. That's a more apt comparison to what Dallas fans were doing during the White House days. Not defending the actions of the players, but the team that employed them.

Young people make dumb decisions and you hope they grow up and change. Urban Meyer had prayer services with the kid and thought he changed, apparantly not. Once a psychopath always one.