• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry Jones hangs on Goodell nut sack.....

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft is so upset with what's going on with Brady that he turned his back on him.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft is so upset with what's going on with Brady that he turned his back on him.

I guess you missed his press conference today, open mouth, well you know rest

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN/TMZ just had the almighty Jerry Jones on and he was praising Goodell about the great job he has done, so as a fan I would have to say, " so Jerry is happy he (Roger Dodger) let the LB he trade for, ( you know the guy that beat the crap out of his girlfriend) slide on a two game suspension, while the dodger nails pretty boy for possibly known or not knowing that some guy let the air out of a ball, or is it the fact Jerry's girls play the Pats while Brady is on suspension?

The deflategate court talk is in the forefront of all things NFL. It's the best off-season story ever.
With that in mind as a fan I would have to say JJ is backing the Commish on this matter and nothing more.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you missed his press conference today, open mouth, well you know rest

No I saw him pretend to give a f*ck.

What have we learned about Kraft?

He abandoned Brady. Then when it is upheld he bitched about it and is irrelevant.

What is stopping him from a civil suit against the NFL? Nothing.

He's weak.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I saw him pretend to give a f*ck.

What have we learned about Kraft?

He abandoned Brady. Then when it is upheld he bitched about it and is irrelevant.

What is stopping him from a civil suit against the NFL? Nothing.

He's weak.

Yeah he is so weak that he was gonna accept the biggest fine in NFL, assuming Kraft would go easy on his QB, and boy was he wrong. Worry about your owner cause he seems like a big flip flopper

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he is so weak that he was gonna accept the biggest fine in NFL, assuming Kraft would go easy on his QB, and boy was he wrong. Worry about your owner cause he seems like a big flip flopper

Did I miss Goodell saying he would go easy on Brady if Kraft paid the heftiest fine in NFL history?

Please direct me to that.

My owner flip flopper? Wha?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perhaps the problem is, what each side considers going easy. I thought 4 games was going easy myself.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4509ddad06f11eb4_rea_zps0a847fbc.xxxlarge.gif
.....^^^^.....Hammered's new "Caitlin" look,.....^^^^...!?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN/TMZ just had the almighty Jerry Jones on and he was praising Goodell about the great job he has done, so as a fan I would have to say, " so Jerry is happy he (Roger Dodger) let the LB he trade for, ( you know the guy that beat the crap out of his girlfriend) slide on a two game suspension, while the dodger nails pretty boy for possibly known or not knowing that some guy let the air out of a ball, or is it the fact Jerry's girls play the Pats while Brady is on suspension?
a level headed seattle fan.

its like finding bigfoot, santa claus, and a viable republican candidate at the same time!

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your chips are down, your getting attacked, the bad news won't stop, your baseball team had a bad loss, your in the shower and you realize your out of disposable razors, It's Tuesday, It's laundry day , your a sports reporter on a slow news day,

..... Just come up with anything and go after Jerry.

Jerry Jones is like this great fan frustration barometer. When you see fans come out of nowhere to complain about Jerry ...those are the fans that are the most frustrated about something ..usually their own team.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your chips are down, your getting attacked, the bad news won't stop, your baseball team had a bad loss, your in the shower and you realize your out of disposable razors, It's Tuesday, It's laundry day , your a sports reporter on a slow news day,

..... Just come up with anything and go after Jerry.

Jerry Jones is like this great fan frustration barometer. When you see fans come out of nowhere to complain about Jerry ...those are the fans that are the most frustrated about something ..usually their own team.
"hey, blandino, want more girls back there? heres a plate of cocaine and some whiskey"

-jones, on his party bus

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a level headed seattle fan.

its like finding bigfoot, santa claus, and a viable republican candidate at the same time!

Someone with the name mcnabb is a seattle fan? I thought the post was from someone who doesn't know what a SB celebration in their home town looks like. That was made because of JJ and his gang banging crackheads.

Don't worry Santa your still safe.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone with the name mcnabb is a seattle fan? I thought the post was from someone who doesn't know what a SB celebration in their home town looks like. That was made because of JJ and his gang banging crackheads.

Don't worry Santa your still safe.
i saw the seattle/WA stuff. my bad.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your owner is Robert Kraft. It takes a world of nerve to talk about any other owner if you're cool him with, man.
Totally this. Kraft wore knee pads under his slacks for Goodell when the Cowboys and Skins took their BS cap penalty