• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry Jones hangs on Goodell nut sack.....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't they prove that Brady is responsible for the balls being .1, .5, .3 etc PSI below minimum before we get into cover-up and conspiracy theories?

I think a few of your fellow Cowboy fans are more interested in retribution than the facts of the case.

They don't have to prove the crime if they can prove he is obstructing the investigation.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$25K fine. End of story.

There isn't a $25k max penalty for obstructing the investigation or conduct detrimental to the league. It's the catch-all like LOIC in NCAAF.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't a $25k max penalty for obstructing the investigation or conduct detrimental to the league. It's the catch-all like LOIC in NCAAF.

My point is that no investigation was needed. It is a cut and dried $25K fine and even though the leagues pre-game protocols are open to question (why else would they announce major revisions 2 or 3 days ago) $25K would have ended the whole thing, as it should have.

Unfortunately, the crackhead owner of the Colts along with a couple of other whiny dewshbags like Bisciotti (sp) of Baltimore and everyone associated with the Jets has been hanging onto Goodells nuts pressuring him to put the hammer down over a minor "in game" infraction.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is that no investigation was needed. It is a cut and dried $25K fine and even though the leagues pre-game protocols are open to question (why else would they announce major revisions 2 or 3 days ago) $25K would have ended the whole thing, as it should have.

Unfortunately, the crackhead owner of the Colts along with a couple of other whiny dewshbags like Bisciotti (sp) of Baltimore and everyone associated with the Jets has been hanging onto Goodells nuts pressuring him to put the hammer down over a minor "in game" infraction.

i'm not saying there wasn't a push from other owners, Dallas had to deal with Mara being his usual dickhole self, but once things are rolling I think Brady could have ended it by saying "questionable things were said, they were interpreted the wrong way, and I apologize for the misunderstanding" and the whole issues goes away...IMO. But when he played hardball he got slapped down by someone with more authority. It sucks, for him and the fans and the team. It sucks for those that bought tickets expecting to see Tom play against their team.

No one wins, but that's the NFL.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN/TMZ just had the almighty Jerry Jones on and he was praising Goodell about the great job he has done, so as a fan I would have to say, " so Jerry is happy he (Roger Dodger) let the LB he trade for, ( you know the guy that beat the crap out of his girlfriend) slide on a two game suspension, while the dodger nails pretty boy for possibly known or not knowing that some guy let the air out of a ball, or is it the fact Jerry's girls play the Pats while Brady is on suspension?

That's just silly, we all know Goddell doesn't have a nutsack

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with either owner, but I do side more with Jones in this case. Goodell has had to deal with some seriously f'ed up crap and usually had no precedent to go by. He isn't perfect by a long shot, but he does get way too much unwarranted criticism. Of course, that's why he gets paid what he does, so there's that...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know of 1 Pat fan that defended Hernandez either. I'm with you about the frontier or street justice. First let someone shoot him in the eye, and then load him slowly with slugs

I was still on ESPN when the the Murder took place, up until and a little after his arrest they were defending him saying there is no evidence.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^Disbelieves all reports of Kraft and Brady for 6 months on case against them. Stands on rumored collusion between Baltimore and Indianapolis owners from the likes of Sal Palantonio like its the Rock of Gibraltar.

fkn dope. :pound:

Last edited:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
/\ /\ /\ Has no idea what the fuck is going, but has had a bout of chronic masturbation since the ginned up story broke. Thinks it somehow gives his Raisins the excuse they so desperately desire.

What a fuckin dope.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your owner is Robert Kraft. It takes a world of nerve to talk about any other owner if you're cool him with, man.

a lot of nerve to say I am "not shocked" Jones is backing Goodell... WTF are you smoking? I also haven't said I am backing Kraft here either. He should have stood his ground from the BEGINNING!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry put some ho's on the league officials, and won a playoff game doing it. He is a smart businessman.

I am sure he is thrilled about playing the Pats short handed. But he might lose anyway.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was still on ESPN when the the Murder took place, up until and a little after his arrest they were defending him saying there is no evidence.

Wouldn't know about ESPN but on cbssports or on SportsHoopla I don't remember any

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of nerve to say I am "not shocked" Jones is backing Goodell... WTF are you smoking? I also haven't said I am backing Kraft here either. He should have stood his ground from the BEGINNING!
Kraft called Brady an honorable man. :L