• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry Jones Get's Called Out

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And most people who commit crimes in China are Chinese.

If you go by total arrests instead of population (we're talking about people the police are trying to arrest), the higher percentage of people who get shot is made up of whites.

I forget the name of the guy but a Harvard professor, a black man and the youngest to ever be granted tenure was so upset by all the black men being shot on TV he did a study to prove numerically blacks are shot at higher rates. His own findings surprised him, turned out blacks were not shot at a higher rate when dealing with the police.
Do you have any links for what you said? I've never seen a study that deals with just attempted arrests and I'd like to check it out.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I forget the name of the guy but a Harvard professor, a black man and the youngest to ever be granted tenure was so upset by all the black men being shot on TV he did a study to prove numerically blacks are shot at higher rates. His own findings surprised him, turned out blacks were not shot at a higher rate when dealing with the police.
Do you have any links for what you said? I've never seen a study that deals with just attempted arrests and I'd like to check it out.

http://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf

But the raw data from the FBI prove his study for him.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf

But the raw data from the FBI prove his study for him.

57 pages. This may take me a while. But at the end of the day the point remains the same, black people are not being disproportionately killed by police. People try to muddy the waters by saying black men are 7% of the population and over 20% of the people killed by police but almost everyone killed by cops are men. White men are about 30% of the population and well over 40% of those killed by cops.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
People try to muddy the waters by saying black men are 7% of the population and over 20% of the people killed by police

They do that because they're pathologically :lalala: :lalala: :lalala: to the fact that blacks commit exponentially more crime than their white or Asian counterparts.

Blacks who don't commit a bunch of crime (especially resisting arrest) don't end up in these confrontations with police. It's pretty simple.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you guys only talk about police shootings like that's the only issue people have a problem with?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do those percentages let you know if the shootings were justified or not? One guy pointing a gun at a cop is not the same as a guy reaching for his license and being shot.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you guys only talk about police shootings like that's the only issue people have a problem with?

Another platform the protest is covering is racial inequality. As if that's somehow caused by racism rather than American blacks ranking 1st in violent crimes, 2nd in dropping out of school, 2nd in children being born into single parent homes and 2nd in teenage pregnancy. All of which are major causes of poverty. The only ethnic group with higher percentages of everything there, except for violent crimes is Native Americans who are also the only group behind American blacks in household income. The number one group in household income is Asians, a minority 1/3 the size of the black population.
The entire platform of their so called protest is as much of a crock as "Hands up don't shoot".

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do those percentages let you know if the shootings were justified or not? One guy pointing a gun at a cop is not the same as a guy reaching for his license and being shot.

No, and they don't say that about all the white people shot either. You can point out one bad white cop and I can point out the one bad black cop in the same state that shot the unarmed Australian in her PJ's who actually called in the complaint that cop was responding to.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

You're not paying attention. DumbDumb (Kaepernick) started doing this s**t all the time when Alton Sterling was shot: a guy w/ a gun who brandished it at people and resisted arrest. That's what this whole thing is about: stupid people who defend criminals.

giphy.gif

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did not read through all 9 pages of the thread but a sports radio station in Dallas 105.3 the Fan on the G-Bag nation speculated from a unproven source that Jerry wears a hair piece that was not on under the hat.
Does not make not removing it right just a position of vanity from which Jerry is fading the heat now.
Jerry is many things but a bigot is not one of them

JMHO

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did not read through all 9 pages of the thread but a sports radio station in Dallas 105.3 the Fan on the G-Bag nation speculated from a unproven source that Jerry wears a hair piece that was not on under the hat.
Does not make not removing it right just a position of vanity from which Jerry is fading the heat now.
There has been speculation about whether Jones wears a rug for more than 10 years. If he's wearing, I think we'd have gotten confirmation by now.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, and they don't say that about all the white people shot either. You can point out one bad white cop and I can point out the one bad black cop in the same state that shot the unarmed Australian in her PJ's who actually called in the complaint that cop was responding to.

I was talking about white people too. My point is, you can't look at stats, when they don't even explain the situation of the shooting.

BTW, the race of the cop is irrelevant.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not paying attention. DumbDumb (Kaepernick) started doing this s**t all the time when Alton Sterling was shot: a guy w/ a gun who brandished it at people and resisted arrest. That's what this whole thing is about: stupid people who defend criminals.

giphy.gif

No

giphy.gif

How about you pay attention dumbass? Kaep and other players explained plenty of reasons why they are protesting, not just cop shootings.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK, but in most cases the cop says NOT to reach for anything and keep hands where you can see them. If you are a cop and let a guy reach into his jacket, the odds of you being the one shot jumps substantially.

If the fear of being shot by a cop is so high, why not listen to his orders rather than argue or make any questionable move during the situation?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
OK, but in most cases the cop says NOT to reach for anything and keep hands where you can see them. If you are a cop and let a guy reach into his jacket, the odds of you being the one shot jumps substantially.

If the fear of being shot by a cop is so high, why not listen to his orders rather than argue or make any questionable move during the situation?

His racism boner makes him hear nothing you're saying. He'll see what he wants to see and circle the wagons for criminals no matter the circumstances.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying Jerry Jones is an idiot? Welcome to the 21st Century:noidea:

But for the record, IMO your comment is totally off base. I don't see how you can call him a bigot. Obnoxious, clueless, stubborn, megalomaniac, vain, horrible GM, yes...bigot, no:2cents:

I applaud him, whatever else you think of him, coward is never it...
He was brave enough to say it out loud and didn't care who liked it or not...
This hat thing is more stupid fake news, the players had do rags on and no one cared to criticize that...
Stupid article, Jerry's the man who said I can and therefore you will stand.....Poetic isn't it !!!:D

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why shoot someone, who you told to reach for his license?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His racism boner makes him hear nothing you're saying. He'll see what he wants to see and circle the wagons for criminals no matter the circumstances.

Lol and we all know if the person is black, you will always take the cop side, no matter the circumstances.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why shoot someone, who you told to reach for his license?
How can you be sure he's reaching for a license.
Again if a cop says keep your hands where he can see them, wouldn't it be wise to do so.
Please don't take this as a guarantee the cop wont shoot anyway, but I'm betting it would save many lives.