• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay Gruden favorite for Jags HC job

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Looks like O'Brien is going to Penn State, so that makes the short list even shorter.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A rookie QB and a limited offseason installing a new offense explains in part why it looks vanillia. He's done a very good job with the offense imo

I'd give him a B+. I think there are OC's out there that are much better with the X's and O's and strategy but he's done a good job. Suprised to hear his name associated with Head coaching spots though.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd give him a B+. I think there are OC's out there that are much better with the X's and O's and strategy but he's done a good job. Suprised to hear his name associated with Head coaching spots though.

Yea, I was a bit suprised when I first heard that him being mentioned as a candiate. he's not even the most deserving coordinator on on his own staff imo.

A B+ sounds about right.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gets a solid B....and only because he had no offseason and a rookie QB. If we see this same shit next season he'd get an F. The offense is pretty damn lame. Right now we're the NY Jets with a worse running game. Whoopie Fucking Doo.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just last name recognition....doesn't make any sense otherwise.....