• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jameis Winston Don't Fear Nobody, Not Even Richard Sherman

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Richard Sherman did spell Stanford right on his college application :noidea: guess we are just going to have to wait and compare their wonderlic results.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's in college, he shouldn't fear Sherman.

Next year however...

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning never beat UF. Did you say the same then?

Additionally, Peyton Manning never:

1) Stole Crab legs.
2) Raped a bitch.
3) Screamed FHRITP in the Student Union.
4) Shot squirrels on campus with a pellet gun.
5) Seems like there was another one, what did I forget?

Furthermore Peyton Manning never sounded like he had marbles in his mouth when he talked, and basically spoke fluent English.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m saying he has 24 TDs against 17 Picks. Hardly NFL material. And that’s the BRIGHT side with Squinston...........

And according to every scout and yes GM on the field he is the most NFL ready of any QB coming out(if he does). One game and one season means very little. Put the Jelly down Swamp. You would trade Dreadful and Harris for him in a heartbeat.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Additionally, Peyton Manning never:

1) Stole Crab legs.
2) Raped a bitch.
3) Screamed FHRITP in the Student Union.
4) Shot squirrels on campus with a pellet gun.
5) Seems like there was another one, what did I forget?

Furthermore Peyton Manning never sounded like he had marbles in his mouth when he talked, and basically spoke fluent English.

1. OK.
2. Not proven either way so stop stating it as fact. Plus Manning had to pay off a physical therapist for sexual misconduct. Oops forgot about that.
3. Oh no words. I did not mind him being suspended for a game.
4. LMAO. Really. I shoot them bastards from my deck. They are a nuisance.
5. Ketchup cups of soda? Or the bb gun battle that involved up to 14 players?

Who gives a shit how he talks when all jacked up? He is very clear at his post game pressers. But I know Swamp you hate him and FSU. Goes along with Hogtown. :suds:

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And according to every scout and yes GM on the field he is the most NFL ready of any QB coming out(if he does). One game and one season means very little. Put the Jelly down Swamp. You would trade Dreadful and Harris for him in a heartbeat.

He had a shitty season all around. Admit it. To say he didn’t is disingenuous. Sure he pulled out some games, but that won’t do in the NFL ( plus, Nick O’Leary pulled his ass out of numerous games almost singlehandedly ). I’m sure he will be picked in the Draft fairly high, but that doesn’t mean anything. He will crash hard like Jamarcus Russell. He’s the same prototype. Stupid fucks with emotional issues get chewed up and spit out of the NFL every day. You might want to buy his NFL jersey early, while it’s still around.

And no, I would NOT have taken that POS at UF for all the tea in China. You guys can keep that shit in Tally. I’m sure the Regents are so proud of his legacy...............

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. OK.
2. Not proven either way so stop stating it as fact. Plus Manning had to pay off a physical therapist for sexual misconduct. Oops forgot about that.

Who gives a shit how he talks when all jacked up? He is very clear at his post game pressers. But I know Swamp you hate him and FSU. Goes along with Hogtown. :suds:

Yes, because shooting them from your deck and shooting them on a college campus are clearly the same thing.:L

Is a gun of any kind even allowed on FSU's campus?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. OK.

1) why steal anything when you are who he is?
2) no matter if he did it or not, he is still accused of it
3) you can't be yelling that out when you are a public figure and accused of r*pe
4) there's a big difference between shooting squirrels on your property and shooting them on a public campus

Come on manager at least try and have a little unbias perspective in this. An again for the record I don't think he raped that chick.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a shitty season all around. Admit it. To say he didn’t is disingenuous. Sure he pulled out some games, but that won’t do in the NFL ( plus, Nick O’Leary pulled his ass out of numerous games almost singlehandedly ). I’m sure he will be picked in the Draft fairly high, but that doesn’t mean anything. He will crash hard like Jamarcus Russell. He’s the same prototype. Stupid fucks with emotional issues get chewed up and spit out of the NFL every day. You might want to buy his NFL jersey early, while it’s still around.

And no, I would NOT have taken that POS at UF for all the tea in China. You guys can keep that shit in Tally. I’m sure the Regents are so proud of his legacy...............

The only area that he had a shitty season at was INTs. Completion % is 1% lower than last year. Yards were 500 short, but he missed a game. Not saying he would have had 500 yds against Clemson.

To say unequivocally he will crash at the next level is just the hater coming out of you. Which is fine. If you knew it for a fact you would be a GM or coach in the NFL. You are not and neither am I so how about you let the people who know make that decision. You have a 50/50 shot at being right.