• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jameis Winston Don't Fear Nobody, Not Even Richard Sherman

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As GM I would not want to take a chance on Jameis Winston.
There are too many maturity, character and work ethic questions.
You'd probably have to hire some people to chaperone his ass.

You can question him on the first two, but definitely not the one in bold. According to his teammates and coaches he is the first one at practice and the last one to leave. Him and the WRs do drills after practice on their own. I believe Rashad Greene said Winston is a bigger film rat than Bjorn Werner was and he was there nonstop.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the context of what he said in the article was put in I would not say a word. Do not cherry pick the one quote without using the one's prior which give the context. This really is not rocket science. All that he said was the they would not avoid throwing his way just because he is Richard Sherman. What the hell is wrong with that? He has the utmost confidence in Rashad Greene. I see absolutely nothing wrong with what he said.

Here to help everyone else out since they most likely did not read the article.

""I don't mean to come off as arrogant, but we don't discriminate. Even if he was on the field, we were going to be looking forward to playing him." This was an answer to a question about IFO from Oregon who got hurt.

"It's going to be a football game. Things happen in football games. Things happen at football practice. Like I said, it's a team thing. It's not just attacking one player or picking on somebody. I believe we've got the best receiver in the country in Rashad Greene and the best tight end in Nick O'Leary, and I believe our other guys are pretty good, too."

And then the final quote that everyone is making a big deal out of.

"We don't fear nobody. Richard Sherman get out there and line up against us, we wouldn't throw away from him neither."

The context doesn't change a thing. It was still a stupid and unnecessary thing to say.

What he said was fine all the way up until he had to throw out that last line. Like I said, sometimes you just have to admit that he says stupid crap and move on.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL when husky fans are the only ones rooting for these thugs on New Year's Day.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The context doesn't change a thing. It was still a stupid and unnecessary thing to say.

What he said was fine all the way up until he had to throw out that last line. Like I said, sometimes you just have to admit that he says stupid crap and move on.

this

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can question him on the first two, but definitely not the one in bold. According to his teammates and coaches he is the first one at practice and the last one to leave. Him and the WRs do drills after practice on their own. I believe Rashad Greene said Winston is a bigger film rat than Bjorn Werner was and he was there nonstop.

Hell, he even shows up ready to go when he's suspended...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. yes

2. yes

3. no

His work ethic is second to none, everything else is questionable.

Yeah. Dude is like a football savant and with all of the negative stuff that has been said about him, I don't think I've ever seen his work ethic questioned.

Maybe when he goes to the NFL, his team can just keep him locked up in their facility 24/7 and just let him out for practice and games.:lol:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just don't see confidence in himself and his teammates as being stupid. I would much rather have someone playing for FSU who has that confidence than someone who admits to being scared. I do not see it as stupid when all he did was simply state they would not avoid Sherman if he were out there.

Now had he said they would abuse Sherman then I would be right there with you in stating it was a supid remark. But he fell way short of that.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston in an interesting predicament.....

Nfl talent but 9th grader maturity...

Nfl might not take a chance, but his university might want him gone.....

Considering all he has accomplished its odd....

IMO best for Winston to stay one more year....but. It sure FSU would allow it.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he doesn't, he SKRONG

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Dude is like a football savant and with all of the negative stuff that has been said about him, I don't think I've ever seen his work ethic questioned.

Maybe when he goes to the NFL, his team can just keep him locked up in their facility 24/7 and just let him out for practice and games.:lol:

Well in his interview today he state he stays at home now. He did say it others him because he likes to hang out with his teammates and stuff. I will try to find the quote.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see confidence in himself and his teammates as being stupid. I would much rather have someone playing for FSU who has that confidence than someone who admits to being scared. I do not see it as stupid when all he did was simply state they would not avoid Sherman if he were out there.

Now had he said they would abuse Sherman then I would be right there with you in stating it was a supid remark. But he fell way short of that.

I agree about the confidence, but he had already expressed that in the first couple of quotes. He's like that friend that we all have that just doesn't know when to stfu. He'll be talking and everything is fine and then he has to add that one more sentence that makes everyone just go :L.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in his interview today he state he stays at home now. He did say it others him because he likes to hang out with his teammates and stuff. I will try to find the quote.

Someone already posted it, so I know exactly what you're talking about. Maybe he's finally starting to realize who he is and why he needs to stop doing and saying the stuff he does at times? It would be great if he did because he seems to have the ability to be a very good NFL QB.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not a one or the other thing. Not making that comment, that most are agreeing was unnecessary, doesn't mean he's scared. He can be confident and think about what he says all at the same time...

And no, it wasn't the worst comment ever made. But for someone who's made a name for being a not so bright arrogant dumbass, it comes off as a not so bright arrogant dumbassy thing to say...

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a one or the other thing. Not making that comment, that most are agreeing was unnecessary, doesn't mean he's scared. He can be confident and think about what he says all at the same time...

And no, it wasn't the worst comment ever made. But for someone who's made a name for being a not so bright arrogant dumbass, it comes off as a not so bright arrogant dumbassy thing to say...

so true

it's one of the lamest arguments that people make in these situations

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here are the two quotes I was speaking of.

"Those things never bother me. Obviously I know that I'm under a microscope, so that's different, and that's why I say in Tallahassee I've just got to sit in because people will tweet about you for walking down the street backwards. You've just got to chill."

"Yeah, it has. I love being around my teammates, and the only time I can be around them is in the locker room. I can't celebrate with them, can't do nothing with them, but it comes with the territory."

Both questions about being a celebrity in Tallahassee and not being seen outside much except going to class, practice, and stuff like that.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And that is fine if you do not like it. I have no problem with his comment.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, he threw 4 picks against the University of Florida. Yeah, he’s NFL talent...........