• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Hurts sets Oklahoma record

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A back up quarterback who roasted us last season. Is it elite? Not ready to say that. Probably not. Is it better? Yes. Good enough to win a natty right now? Probably not but there’s a lot of games left to get better.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen is something else, that is for sure.
I hope he breaks all the records and wins all the games.

...but it won't mean a goddamn thing if we aren't hoisting hardware, will it? I want that goddamn Mythical National Champion trophy NOW and better yet lets just keep the shit rolling for a few years because we're due goddamnit. BOW DOWN COCKSUCKERS, THE BOSS IS BACK. I hope.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen is something else, that is for sure.
I hope he breaks all the records and wins all the games.

...but it won't mean a goddamn thing if we aren't hoisting hardware, will it? I want that goddamn Mythical National Champion trophy NOW and better yet lets just keep the shit rolling for a few years because we're due goddamnit. BOW DOWN COCKSUCKERS, THE BOSS IS BACK. I hope.
Do you know of any other school who has put out 3 Heisman winners in a row? It's unheard of tmk and if OU does it I can see that record standing for a good century if not longer.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know of any other school who has put out 3 Heisman winners in a row? It's unheard of tmk and if OU does it I can see that record standing for a good century if not longer.
I know man but I would trade every other piece of hardware and record for the big prize. I get the levity of the possible event though and who can pull against him?

...if he were to win it then Lincoln Riley will sign his own checks from here on out, I can only hope he likes cashing ours.

We'll have to make even more room in Heisman Park.

I'm a spoiled fan...but I've been a Dallas fan for 45 years too...so it kinda balances out.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know man but I would trade every other piece of hardware and record for the big prize. I get the levity of the possible event though and who can pull against him?

...if he were to win it then Lincoln Riley will sign his own checks from here on out, I can only hope he likes cashing ours.

We'll have to make even more room in Heisman Park.

I'm a spoiled fan...but I've been a Dallas fan for 45 years too...so it kinda balances out.
A lot of it depends on OU's defense imo. It's been less than a year since Stoops got the boot.