• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I've got the solution...

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...to the shitty decade of Texas football I've suffered through. But hey, it's alright! It's nothing serious, they just didn't want to be there that day/week/year.

I knew there was a reason, just took some really smart football people to point it out for me.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...to the shitty decade of Texas football I've suffered through. But hey, it's alright! It's nothing serious, they just didn't want to be there that day/week/year.

I knew there was a reason, just took some really smart football people to point it out for me.

Yup I think that was Notre Dame's problem since about 1996.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, that's a handy thing to have in your toolbox.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stupid thread, I know. Just hit overload on "they didn't want to be there"...

I mean, I can see trying that out on my old hi school football coach. "Sorry coach, you know, I mean really, I just didn't want to be there. I mean that's the reason that sawed off runt beat my ass. It's not that I'm not the best player around, it's just that I didn't really want to be there."

"I mean I suited up, I went out as captain for the coin toss. But really, I didn't want to be there. You know, it just was not a good day for me."

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'alls "give a fuck" died with Colt's shoulder.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Kirby Smart didn't offer any excuses-I think it is more fans and fanboy writers:

“We prepared for Texas for a long time. That would be an easy excuse to use. I’m not touching that because it has nothing to do. We had an opponent to play, a good football team in which our team was focused on ready to play.

“I think in the world of social media it’s easy to say things. But 15, 20 years ago you didn’t know what kids were thinking because they didn’t have the ability to tweet it out or show it. Now, their thoughts change every ten seconds.

“So just because they tweet something emotional during that time, that doesn’t matter. It gives the other team motivation. But our team was motivated to play Texas. Texas outplayed us, outcompeted us. They outcoached us. They out physicaled [sic] us. They did a lot of things better than us, and I think you give Tom [Herman] a lot of credit.”

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s the solution for you.

Step 1. Drink a bottle of MadDog 20/20.

Step 2.Do you still remember the last decade of Texas football. If No, congrats, you are done. If Yes, go back to step one.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I'll be damned. All this time I've thought my Miners just sucked. They've actually been pretty good, just didn't want to be there.

Did I say that correctly?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
naw, I'm good. I just hit my limit on bullshit today.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'll be damned. All this time I've thought my Miners just sucked. They've actually been pretty good, just didn't want to be there.

Did I do say that correctly?
You got it brother. We're on easy street from here on out

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart was on a roll until he gave Herman some credit.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Kirby Smart didn't offer any excuses-I think it is more fans and fanboy writers:

“We prepared for Texas for a long time. That would be an easy excuse to use. I’m not touching that because it has nothing to do. We had an opponent to play, a good football team in which our team was focused on ready to play.

“I think in the world of social media it’s easy to say things. But 15, 20 years ago you didn’t know what kids were thinking because they didn’t have the ability to tweet it out or show it. Now, their thoughts change every ten seconds.

“So just because they tweet something emotional during that time, that doesn’t matter. It gives the other team motivation. But our team was motivated to play Texas. Texas outplayed us, outcompeted us. They outcoached us. They out physicaled [sic] us. They did a lot of things better than us, and I think you give Tom [Herman] a lot of credit.”

Have any UGA fans on here made excuses? It seems most if not all gave UT credit and moved on. But hey, if you want to continue feeling slighted by the theoretical possibility that somebody somewhere MIGHT think that UGA wasn’t adequately motivated, go for it.

It seems some just want a reason to feel “disrespected”. Texas won. Congrats. Beyond that, what else do you guys want?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any UGA fans on here made excuses? It seems most if not all gave UT credit and moved on. But hey, if you want to continue feeling slighted by the theoretical possibility that somebody somewhere MIGHT think that UGA wasn’t adequately motivated, go for it.

It seems some just want a reason to feel “disrespected”. Texas won. Congrats. Beyond that, what else do you guys want?

I was just having a bad day. Not meant for anybody on here...Just tired of reading, hearing and seeing on TV the excuses, and it's not just directed at Georgia.

It's a CFB problem. Read a great article by a former Georgia player Tim Worley, which kind speaks to what I'm talking about with this "ah hell, they didn't really want to be there anyway" talk.

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NOW... Don't you get all "carried away" on us now!!! DON'T go there!! hehehe :dhd:

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have seen this yesterday, would have got me off my rant.

This is Sofie the Catahoula. What a dog

She's gorgeous.

Here's my Grand-dog Tucker. He's about 6 months old in this picture and he's an absolute handful. When my oldest moves out we are going to miss his goofy ass.

rWHr7Z9.jpg