• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I've got a HORRIBLE feeling that OSU is going to win

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching Ohio State beat Alabama on the field I think only SEC homers would have Bama favored...but maybe Vegas cashes in knowing how that bias rolls.

A desperation Hail Mary attempt to get within one of Ohio State means Alabama is the better team? Wow. I saw a different game in which Ohio State clearly beat Alabama. Wasn't Ohio State even up by two TDs with 2 minutes to go in the game?

"Yea, but, but, but..." I hear ya.

You watched the game? You sure?

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Running plays on offense every 13-15 seconds. Most teams simply can't handle that pace. They run it very well, obviously. OTOH, they haven't faced athletes like Ohio State has. They haven't faced a DLine even close to what Ohio State has. I think they're in for a rude awakening.

you are so right. Washington, Utah, Michigan state and Florida state all have turrible defensive lines

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. 14 Bama pts came from drive totaling under 50 yards. Pick 6 was luck. It wasn't a great call to have a DL drop underneath Cooper.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude Bama is out of it. Go cry somewhere else

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude Bama is out of it. Go cry somewhere else

How many times does someone need to say - "not to take anything away from Ohio St"?

But hey, I live in Mesa, want to talk about it?

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times does someone need to say - "not to take anything away from Ohio St"?

Why is it that when someone says "Not to take anything away from team X . . . "

they inevitably end up doing exactly that?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No Id rather talk about the NCCG

Between Oregon and Ohio State

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLZ at Oregon knowing for a week this Carrington kid was not going to play. No time to gameplan for that? As for a third stringer at QB for the chestnuts? I saw Bamas D drop about 3 balls that should have been INTed. But I did like how the OSU DL dropped back in pass D against Bama, confused their QB. Don't think Mariota will be fooled by the Urbs tho.

Comes down to containing the OSU QB and not letting him run amuck. Well that and # 15 at RB either.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:omg:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure it has nothing to do with someone else trying to take everything away from the other team to start with and someone offering a little clarity.

But obviously, in your opinion everything Ohio St did was straight skill and if you dare speak well of the other team or point out any thing that might be luck you are taking things away from the other team.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its kinda like when you someone says not to sound racist, but I hate "insert race here".

Not to take anything away but they were lucky and got gifts.

It could be said that Bama was lucky and got gifts in the 1st with those turnovers. tOSU just gave them gifts.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Id rather talk about the NCCG

Between Oregon and Ohio State

Yeah, that's what other people were doing.

You didn't seem to be interested in the topic. Unless of course, you believe what happened in the game against Alabama has no meaning here.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had trouble converting in the redzone. Doesn't matter how many yards you get if you can't convert into the redzone.

3 of the TD's Ohio St got were lucky or gifts pretty much. Don't want to take too much away from Ohio St here, but you are extremely overstating things.

1. That WR pass was just plain amazing and they hit a very low% play on that one. That pass was right on the money and thrown by a WR. Most QB's would struggle with that throw, but that time it was perfect. Bet he wouldn't hit again in 10 throws.

2. The pick6 obvious was a gift. Again, don't want to take away from Ohio St on it, as the guy who made the play did good things etc. But since you are wanting to look at things other than this as a sign of strength, it should be pointed out.

3. The late TD run for like 90 yards or whatever came after we lost 2 people in the middle of the field. If Ragland wasn't out with a concussion and if Landon Collins hadn't been out for that play(he was injured again on the previous play and had to sit out), it's unlikely that play happens.

In a game decided by a TD, all of these were big plays.

And of course, let's not forget the safety Alabama was robbed on. That would have been huge.

If you think Ohio St dominated, then :lol:

Whatever makes you sleep at night :laugh3:

The game was dominated by tOSU and they played like shit early giving Bama every opportunity to get out to an early lead and they did. Then tOSU dominated them physically up front and it started with the running game.

The better team won and dont complain about injuries we had our 3rd stringer. There is NO EXCUSE for losing to a 3rd stringer with one career win under his belt LOL

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its kinda like when you someone says not to sound racist, but I hate "insert race here".

Not to take anything away but they were lucky and got gifts.

It could be said that Bama was lucky and got gifts in the 1st with those turnovers. tOSU just gave them gifts.

It takes a good team to take advantage of such things. All I did was point out that a few things could have happened differently and the outcome would have been different in response to someone pretending like Alabama got dominated.

And Ohio St fans got butthurt about it.

The funny thing is this - I actually picked Ohio St to beat Oregon.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's what other people were doing.

You didn't seem to be interested in the topic. Unless of course, you believe what happened in the game against Alabama has no meaning here.

I just think it's funny you bring up Alabama in every thread. But I'm not here to fight, you can be salty or just drop it but I'm not going to argue over it :suds:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to admit it, but I've got this TERRIBLE, vomit inducing feeling that the Buckeyes are going to win the national championship tomorrow. Hopefully someone with a horrible case of the flu gets into their locker room and passes it to the team sometime today, but barring a nasty virus, I think that Ohio State is going to be raising the crystal football tomorrow night. :puke:

So I guess I will be one of the first to congratulate the Ohio State Buckeyes on their 2015 national championship. :puke:

This thread is null and void.

There is no longer a 'crystal football' awarded.

Edit: What TDs3nOut said.

Yeah, I phrased that wrong. I know the Coaches Poll and trophy still exist. However it won't be 'raised' by the winner at the game tomorrow night.

The focus will be on the CFP trophy.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever makes you sleep at night :laugh3:

The game was dominated by tOSU and they played like shit early giving Bama every opportunity to get out to an early lead and they did. Then tOSU dominated them physically up front and it started with the running game.

The better team won and dont complain about injuries we had our 3rd stringer. There is NO EXCUSE for losing to a 3rd stringer with one career win under his belt LOL

So how would you classify the VT game?

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why not just let Alabama play Florida state for third place? would that make everyone happy? jeez

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on guise. quit fightin.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think it's funny you bring up Alabama in every thread. But I'm not here to fight, you can be salty or just drop it but I'm not going to argue over it :suds:

I didn't bring up Alabama.

Try again.