• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's that time of year again

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to buy some Cubans and get ready to watch an old fashioned shellacking of the Volunqueers!!!

:saban: :kiffin: :yahoo:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a buyer beware type game. I would not spend alot on cigars unless you just like to smoke them, this game has a bad aura about it.

Tennessee is a top 20 defense overall and is giving up 21 points a game. This game is on the road for us and we all know what thats looked like the last two outings on the road. I am reserving judgement on this one as we just had a big blowout and the press clipping will be many, but this is not easy mark we are taking on in their own house in front of over 100K fans. Lets hope they turned a corner this weekend and saw that Saban has their back even when they dont look stellar, like after Arkansas.

My guess is we win, but it will be hard fought up into the fourth quarter.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the inconsistencies that the team has shown this year, I would be careful spending a whole lot of money on celebration items.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These next 2 games is our season IMO. Nobody is going to beat us in Bryant-Denny this year IMO we are just a completely different animal and team at home. So if we survive these 2 road games I think we will go 11-1. I am a little more worried about the Tennessee game to be honest, I think its a close one for about 3 and 1/2 quarters and we score a late TD to put it away.

ALabama 20
Tennessee 7

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee has no run game. I think it will be like it used to, maybe 13-10 at half. Our depth takes over and we win 34-10. Saban has had no issues with Tennessee in the past except when Kiffin was across the sidelines. And if the weather is not torrential downpouring rain, we win this game easily.

Tennessee is just not there. Maybe next year, but not this year. Alabama looked like they were actually having fun Saturday. That Arkansas game worked wonders for our players. It brought them together, and our players stepped up when it mattered most. Sometimes you gotta take the bad with the good and vice versa. These guys are ready to go now. No one said it would be easy, but you gotta have fun out there. Otherwise, you're just wasting your life away. These guys are turning the corner. We haven't peaked yet. It may have looked like it after Saturday, but TAMU had taken physical beatdowns 3 weeks in a row before they played us. They were out of gas. Tennessee will be too in the 2nd half Saturday.

I have no worries until Baton Rouge. I hate that place.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee will be lucky to score.

I have no idea what offense will show up. I'm waiting until tomorrow to post about the A&M game.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These next 2 games is our season IMO. Nobody is going to beat us in Bryant-Denny this year IMO we are just a completely different animal and team at home. So if we survive these 2 road games I think we will go 11-1. I am a little more worried about the Tennessee game to be honest, I think its a close one for about 3 and 1/2 quarters and we score a late TD to put it away.

ALabama 20
Tennessee 7

Im gonna change my prediction and say:

Bama 27
Tennessee 6