• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's probably a good loss

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This loss was ok… We didn't play bad we just didn't capitalize… We gave ourselves a good chance to beat a good team on the road… 49rs had every incentive to play harder under the circumstance considering we just came off a huge emotional game on Monday night and they needed this win or they could a been knocked out of the playoffs… Also who wants another team celebrating on your home-field with the divisional title ? This game was similar to the game when the Niners came to our house and we needed it desperately… Hey we held our own under the circumstance… Let's put it behind us now and go get New York! The next 3 games just got important… MOVE ahead and let's take care of business …

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good game. Very nice defensive battle. I don't like any loss, but a close one at the reigning NFC Champs stadium is at least easier to swallow. As much crap as we give Niner fans about their team, they are still a very good team and now they have some weapons back. They can be dangerous, especially if they get on a roll and Kaep gets his timeing with Crabs down more.

To me the game came down to the Gore run. They made a nice hole and blocked to the second level. Gore set Earl up and then side stepped him. The one issue with Earl is his very aggressive tackling style. It is fine if he has backup, but he is the last line of defense, so if he whiffs it is trouble.

The Smith whiff on the punt pissed me off. Not sure why he just basically let that guy through. Special Teams did not have a very good day overall.

Let's secure the NFC West next week and then take out the Rams and Cards to be sure and get the 1 seed. I think we only need two wins out of three or a Saints loss and a Hawk win. Something like that.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets face it and call a truth a truth.

We all wanted to see the Seahawks put a beatdown on San Fran.

They didn't, so we all we can do is look to the silver lining (and there is indeed a silver lining, as you've all mentioned).

I'm still pissed that we weren't able to beat the 49ers in San Fran though. It was a hard fought game, and we didn't embarrass ourselves like they have in Seattle the last 2 seasons, but this was one game I really wanted to see us leave with a W.

Oh well, who's next?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets face it and call a truth a truth.

We all wanted to see the Seahawks put a beatdown on San Fran.

They didn't, so we all we can do is look to the silver lining (and there is indeed a silver lining, as you've all mentioned).

I'm still pissed that we weren't able to beat the 49ers in San Fran though. It was a hard fought game, and we didn't embarrass ourselves like they have in Seattle the last 2 seasons, but this was one game I really wanted to see us leave with a W.

Oh well, who's next?

Oh yes, we all wanted to see a beat down, but it didn't work out. The main goal however is to win the Superbowl. So hopefully the Seahawks keeping marching forward to that goal.