• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's official...Bo needs to go

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done w him. Don't care what he does. Bama has invested 40 million in Saban so far. He's worth every penny. We need to cut a giant check to a big name coach. Put up or shut up. We need to be offering Saban type money. Get the Boise HC. Get Fitzgerald. Get Tressel. I don't care, just get me a proven HC.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA defensive players saying Nebraskas offense was easy to defend. "dink and dunk offense. They took a couple shots, but we were all over it"

Another UCLA D player: "we had maybe 4 defensive calls all game. Didn't adjust one bit."

OUCH

Sounds like what they said about cosgrove sexy defense

They offense this year has been 2011 lIke

Man I knew it might be rough but that was rock bottom I think change is or should come

Open the paybook buy a top coach

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What it all comes down to is Bo Pelini cannot swallow his pride and do things the right way....

He knows that his way isn't working, but he continues to force a square peg into a round hole because he is determined to prove that his way can work.

I believe he is Defensive minded........I like Bo Pelini as a person. I love his personality as I would love to play for a coach that gets pissed and passionate like that. But the fact is, his issue of needing to prove himself has gotten in the way. He's not being fair to his players or his fans.

He knows it isn't working, and the only way he's going to save his job is by swallowing that pride. I can identify with him, because I am very much the same way. Stubborn damn idiot who thinks my way is the best way.

But this has gotten out of hand. Time to be a grown up. Time to quit acting like you have Ndamukong Suh on your Defensive Line still. Time to get over your NFL mindset that has you believing your 19 year old players can do everything that the guys on Sunday can do.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gerry said whole defense quit playing hard. Gave up before even coming on the field 2nd half. Long said no intensity in locker room.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA wanted it a whole lot more than Neb did.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has no heart. They are SOFT.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo said he wishes they would fly around and have fun. No fun being had even when they were up big.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's coaching. It's his responsibility to motivate.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is one UCLA started out asleep and two Beck went into pass mode when we got up instead of continuing what got us there.

We were running the ball at them and it was working. Martinez' arm was off from the start when he was getting receivers but they were covered for the most part.

He got the snot knocked out him once but I can't believe Martinez is one to be scared to run the ball and he is not one to back away from running to prove he can throw. He has been here for 5 years and we all know that. Hell he will run hobbled.

That was not him staying in the pocket. That was Beck and his unreasonable need to have a passing game when it doesn't work. We got up on them and he converted to a passing game that didn't work but he was just stubborn enough to continue it. Once we got behind he thought that was the only way to get back in. HE CAN NOT SEE WHEN THE RUN GAME IS WORKING.

As for the defense that was the same defense as against Wyoming and Southern Miss. The only thing is Sothern Miss is Southern Miss and UCLA was asleep at 9:00 their time. When they woke up it was over.

This is going to be an ugly year but I am at the point I was with Callahan. A loss puts me that much closer to a new coach and it is Pelini that built this program and it is Pelini that continues the same thing over and over. I would of loved for him to be a success and be here for the next 30 years. I like the guy and I like that he is getting a little of his passion back. He can't win here though. He needs 4 and 5 star recruits.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to listen to one damn thing he says until he admits that he needs to change up his scheme Defensively.

You have to get pressure on the QB. Especially a QB who got sacked a million times last season.

Are the fans really this much more knowledgeable on this shit than the coaching staff is? What in the fuck....seriously. Offensively and Defensively today I could have done a much better job myself. Especially Offensively.

Tim Beck had a stroke or something at half time.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason we can't get big time recruits if we could just Win some big games.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were a joke today. Once again a punch line. Bo has to go if for no other reason than his rep is destroyed.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither was I....it's tough to win games when the other team is hanging 60+ on your ass no matter what your quarterbacking skills are.....

But hey, if you want to come in here and act like all of Nebraska's faults are due to Martinez, you can get the fuck out OD.....You're tired bullshit is tired.....

I'm not exactly Oregon Ducks. One clue would be my completely different screen name.

How many times has Nebraska given up 60 points, ever? I like that kid Martinez, but he's not a passer and he's not Tommy Frazier, either. Just because your defense has been bad doesn't mean T-Mart doesn't deserve any blame. Take issue with my initial comment that he's "80% of the problem," fair enough. I'll revise that down to 30%.

Wasn't exactly trying to flame anyone, but it's obvious you're a little upset about the ball game. See ya around.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the team quit then its on the coaches

And if you ask me bo hasn't update his defense since 09-10

No pass rush

Lb having to make perfect reads every Down

Cb having to guard for 13 seconds or more no help from DL

Throws the white flag and towel I'm done !

This isn't husker football

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think back to when Bo declared on national TV a month ago that there is no doubt in his mind that Taylor plays QB in the NFL.....

I don't even know if Bo really understands football in general, let alone the part where you have to be the CEO