• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's not all doom and gloom

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Everyone" is every Cowboy fan that i spoke to that didn't already think Garrett should have been gone this time last year...

I am on record as wanting lil red gone last year & I Stated if he doesn't at least get a playoff win he should be gone this year, but Jerry's do boy ain't going no where....:wtf2:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I want them to keep Garrett but...getting rid of Garrett doesn't guarantee next year will be different either. It would be just another change in a long line of changes ever since Landry.

This is one of those arguments that you could make convincing either way you wanted to.

I wont do it but both sides would look like the right decision with the proper research.

Garretts staying I think Kiffin will be eased out and Callahan jettisoned which will leave Jerry with the we fixed our issues on the coaching staff pedestal to stand on once again.

Sadly the one person who really needs to take a back seat is never going to get replaced. Jerry is Jerry and were stuck till he dies.

I m at the point I would trade those 3 Superbowl wins back and take my chances on a different owner the last 23 years. I will always be a fan of the Boys but Jerry's arrogance about his football knowledge and ability to guide a team as GM is insane at best.

Our once proud franchise has been reduced to the laughingstock of the NFL with Jerry driving the Clown car to the bank every week. :L

Disgusted does not even begin to capture how I feel about that.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I want them to keep Garrett but...getting rid of Garrett doesn't guarantee next year will be different either. It would be just another change in a long line of changes ever since Landry.

Exactly, since Jimmy Johnson this team has went to the dogs. How many coaches have we had in the last 18 years, yet its the same ole same ole. Another coach would more than likely do the same. IMO any coach under Jones is just a puppet, just a face on the sidelines. None of them since Jimmy has really had any say in the players, except maybe BP, but that didn't last long and Bill left because of it. It would not surprise me if Jerry is the reason Garrett does call many running plays. Jerry wanted Dez, and he wants him to get the ball. Yeah Jerry is the real coach of the Cowboys, and has been since Jimmy left.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, since Jimmy Johnson this team has went to the dogs. How many coaches have we had in the last 18 years, yet its the same ole same ole. Another coach would more than likely do the same. IMO any coach under Jones is just a puppet, just a face on the sidelines. None of them since Jimmy has really had any say in the players, except maybe BP, but that didn't last long and Bill left because of it. It would not surprise me if Jerry is the reason Garrett does call many running plays. Jerry wanted Dez, and he wants him to get the ball. Yeah Jerry is the real coach of the Cowboys, and has been since Jimmy left.

I'm sorry but you just can't make life easy for yourself and put the blame for everything from personal failures to empty toilet paper rolls in the bathroom on Jerry. The team that has been on the field the last several years has straight up under performed. Forget about our defensive problems. Why have the Broncos been so good at being 1 dimensional? They are average at running the ball but remain the offense Juggernaut of all time. One that our offense had proven we can go toe to tow with. The talent is there but not the consistency. The blame for this belongs right at the feet of Jason Garrett.

By the way ...Murray is a Jerry guy too.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but you just can't make life easy for yourself and put the blame for everything from personal failures to empty toilet paper rolls in the bathroom on Jerry. The team that has been on the field the last several years has straight up under performed. Forget about our defensive problems. Why have the Broncos been so good at being 1 dimensional? They are average at running the ball but remain the offense Juggernaut of all time. One that our offense had proven we can go toe to tow with. The talent is there but not the consistency. The blame for this belongs right at the feet of Jason Garrett.

Not sure how anyone could put it ALL on Garrett when Wade Phillips roamed these sidelines. Not for nothing but the teams under Garrett played hard and had no since of entitlement and that's important when jerry jones owns the team. Jerry is all about entitlement

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how anyone could put it ALL on Garrett when Wade Phillips roamed these sidelines. Not for nothing but the teams under Garrett played hard and had no since of entitlement and that's important when jerry jones owns the team. Jerry is all about entitlement

I actually really like Garrett. I think he is a class act. But he can't seem to find a way to get this offense to run on all cylinders.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure you can, Jerry is the reason Jimmy left, Jerry is the reason Bill left, and Jerry is the reason this team drafts crappy players. He is also the reason no decent coach wants to come here. Jerry is the reason we have a shitty GM because he will not fire himself. The Bronco's win being one dimensional because they have Peyton Manning, but to be real, what have they really won? A first round playoff exit last season, and who knows this season. Oh and Denver is 15th in rushing averaging 117 yards per game only 11 yards per game away from being in the top 10. That's not to shabby. I don't believe its all on Garrett, and wont until Jerry says he has total control like Jimmy had.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been one to be on JGs side. I am glad he got another year. Sure he has made mistakes, but I just believe he will get it done .

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been one to be on JGs side. I am glad he got another year. Sure he has made mistakes, but I just believe he will get it done .

The "process" continues....:doh:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm still pissed at Garrett from the GB game. He better have one hell of a season if he's to get on my good side.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions game too

He has blew games in stupified fashion twice against the Lions, yet he still has a job & their coach don't . Imagine that...:bullshit: