• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's kind of liberating...

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans fans being saying this since the Richard Sherman Pick 6 on Matt Schaub.

And for the record.....

fuck you Richard Sherman.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Double edged sword. Palmer is a long time vet. If he needs pre-season to be prepared, I hardly put that on Arians. Arians is easy to hate, I will admit that.

It's weird with Arians because he had me sold on him being a great coach the way he took those mediocre rosters and turned them into gold. But these last two years he has me walking that back a bit. I don't hate him at all. I actually like him as a person but I just think Palmer should have practiced more. If he can't last a full season then he doesn't belong on the team. Arians has too many favorites. It's like he is super tough on the team in the Media but is too personally invested to make the tough decisions.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford played really well against a solid defense.

Yeah, I know. He was the reason I lost in one of my fantasy leagues. ...He was the fill-in for Winston, thanks to Irma. :L

ps - My wife is from the Detroit area and a Lions fan, so I'm obligated as a lifelong Packers fan to dig the Lions at every opportunity.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I think your competition is Jets, Skins, Ninets and jags. Maybe the Bills and the Saints too.

Luck will be back and unless his shoulder is shot to hell they won't do anything. Houston and Cleveland will stay with their rooks. Dalton is better than he was last week and they have one in the wings. Still wouldn't be surprised to see them draft on in the middle rounds.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird with Arians because he had me sold on him being a great coach the way he took those mediocre rosters and turned them into gold. But these last two years he has me walking that back a bit. I don't hate him at all. I actually like him as a person but I just think Palmer should have practiced more. If he can't last a full season then he doesn't belong on the team. Arians has too many favorites. It's like he is super tough on the team in the Media but is too personally invested to make the tough decisions.
Hard to argue with any of this. I still don't disagree with his play time however. Just my opinion.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know. He was the reason I lost in one of my fantasy leagues. ...He was the fill-in for Winston, thanks to Irma. :L

ps - My wife is from the Detroit area and a Lions fan, so I'm obligated as a lifelong Packers fan to dig the Lions at every opportunity.
Hard to dig at the Lions. Their looked solid and Stafford was great. Don't be surprised if they challenge the Pack for the north.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to dig at the Lions. Their looked solid and Stafford was great. Don't be surprised if they challenge the Pack for the north.

Easy to dig the Lions because they have won ONE playoff game since 1957.

The NFC North was one dropped pass by Jordan Howard from being 4-0 week 1. The Packers will certainly have their hands full this season.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blessing in disguise. Tank and draft a QB in a good QB class.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually don't disagree

Watching Gabbert continually throw a two yard completion on 3rd and 8 was painful to watch last year. His accuracy beyond 10 years was just as bad. He was awful. Better off with Drew Stanton

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked up Kerwynn Williams off FF waivers. Hopefully he does something

I am trying to get him replacing Forte but I am 3rd on the waiver wire so hopefully the 2 guys in front of me dont have Johnson and dont think to grab him

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To know your seasons over after week one...

Seeing Palmer perform like a wet flapping douche bag was one thing, but when David Johnson goes down for most of the season, well, I think we all see the writing on the wall. Oh yeah. The left tackle went down too.

It's week two and I say tank the season and grab one of those solid quarterback's coming out next year.

I know Bengals, 49ers, Texans, Jets and Colts fans can get behind this. A race to the bottom... let's see who gets there first.
You know, I really am sorry Carson Palmer is your QB.

And you never wanted to believe me.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I really am sorry Carson Palmer is your QB.

And you never wanted to believe me.
This goes way back smitty. I'll give you yours this time. Considering I had the last 10 plus or something like that.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy to dig the Lions because they have won ONE playoff game since 1957.

The NFC North was one dropped pass by Jordan Howard from being 4-0 week 1. The Packers will certainly have their hands full this season.
I don't see Detroit having a winning record tbh.

But Minny looked real good.