• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's kind of liberating...

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To know your seasons over after week one...

Seeing Palmer perform like a wet flapping douche bag was one thing, but when David Johnson goes down for most of the season, well, I think we all see the writing on the wall. Oh yeah. The left tackle went down too.

It's week two and I say tank the season and grab one of those solid quarterback's coming out next year.

I know Bengals, 49ers, Texans, Jets and Colts fans can get behind this. A race to the bottom... let's see who gets there first.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

This has to be officially the most teams with an obvious reason to tank a season

And thats before we add 2 or 3 more teams this weekend

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
effin shame DJ went down

you still have the D Backs to root for :suds:

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're in a division with the 9ers and the Rams. It ain't over yet.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seeing Palmer perform like a wet flapping douche bag was one thing, but when David Johnson goes down for most of the season, well, I think we all see the writing on the wall. Oh yeah. The left tackle went down too.

It's week two and I say tank the season and grab one of those solid quarterback's coming out next year.

I know Bengals, 49ers, Texans, Jets and Colts fans can get behind this. A race to the bottom... let's see who gets there first.

I picked up Kerwynn Williams off FF waivers. Hopefully he does something

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your keeping it real, last year I believe a certain AZ poster was predicting a SB win, glad your not like him Scoob :suds::suds:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wrong board originally huh?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah - can I change my preseason pick??

I think they should start Blaine Gabbert at some point though. See what he can do.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I saw 2 minutes of the Bengals game. Thankfully, I already had other plans for the day as is the case for most of the next month on Sunday's.

Unfortunately, I'll be watching Deshaun Watson look like a young Favre this Thursday on National TV

1726.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck being worse than the Jets :suds:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - can I change my preseason pick??

I think they should start Blaine Gabbert at some point though. See what he can do.
I actually don't disagree

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually don't disagree

Do you think Bruce Arians is an idiot for doing the same thing as last year and not making Carson Palmer practice?

Last I checked Tom Brady is still one of the hardest practicers on the team.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Bruce Arians is an idiot for doing the same thing as last year and not making Carson Palmer practice?

Last I checked Tom Brady is still one of the hardest practicers on the team.
Double edged sword. Palmer is a long time vet. If he needs pre-season to be prepared, I hardly put that on Arians. Arians is easy to hate, I will admit that.