• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It was a matter of time

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before Sam Bradford was going to suffer a major injury. I could see coming and winsed everytime he got sacked or scrambled out of the pocket hoping he wouldn't get hurt. He has been running for his life for 3 years now ala Marc Bulger and it finally caught up with this organization, simply because the offensive line can't and hasn't blocked anyone for years. Hopefully, this will be a lesson learned that in order to have a successful passing attack, you need blockers and the Rams will address this in the draft or via free agency. I am a Sam Bradford believer and now his career could be over 'cause the St. Louis Rams have done nothing to improve protection for their franchise quarterback. Yesterday was a total disappointment for me and I am sure for all Ram fans. :scratch:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well TEB, this goes back to what I have been harping on since the Queen Idiot ran the show and what SJ76 has been screaming about for years as well. This team has so totally sucked in the drafting of players and they have consistently reached on players when very good players were right in front of them. This is none more evident in the drafting O-lineman with this franchise. Jason Smith, Rodger Saffold, Mr False Start?? Seriously???

That conflagaration of incompetence all led to Sammie's injury yesterday-that and a team of refs who did not call unnecessary roughness for Mike Mitchell hitting a QB out of bounds and then standing there taunting after the injury. Mitchell should be fined and serve a suspension for that krap but I doubt if anything will be done.

When you whiff on better players or you have a ridiculous notion of not selecting offensive lineman in the first round (like Fisher does and for what logical reason is beyond me) and then you reach on players that may or may not make it passing on very good players you get the result from yesterday. It is then no wonder what occurred yesterday is a result of a decade of complete franchise incompetence.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Sam sues the NFL for inadequate referees.

BRING BACK SHANNON EASTIN NOW

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....and not to mention Steve "Thug" Smith's right hook to Jenoris Jenkins' facemask which also didn't draw a penalty. I totally agree with you Retro. Our drafting of OL has been horrible over the last, well lets just say many years. I thought this team and FO was heading in the right direction during the offseason, but now, I feel we are worse off than we were a year ago. My only thought now is or isn't Jeff Fisher going to bolt to USC at season's end and then we are back to square one again. Time will tell, I guess.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TEB. There was a boatload of shit going on. The RT Bell blatantly tackling Chris Long on a Cam Newton scramble early on. No Call of holding. Steve POS Smith taunting Chris Long which the right guard used to get Chris Long to retaliate after the RG sucker punched him on the following play to wit C. Long threw the punch that got him ejected.

The RT Bell hitting Eugene Sims after a play several times that was not called but Sims was flagged for retaliation and then Dahl received the same when he took matters into his own hands after Mike Mitchell took out Bradford by hitting him out of bounds and then stood over him on the sidelines with hands raised taunting and nothing was called.

These refs were so one-side it was blatant. I nearly lost my voice yelling at the computer screen. This game was so poorly officiated and the NFL should be sued for this one!!!

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....yep, saw that too and almost jumped through the TV and grabbed the ref by the throat and I am not a violent person, so you know it was a missed call. Totally a disappointing day over all. Well, maybe Kellen Clemons can mirror what Kurt Warner did when Trent Green went down in 1999-2000. Someone needs to phone Jeff Fisher and tell him to shed some tears and say "we will rally around Kellen Clemons and we will play good football!" during his presser today, we all know what happened the last time we heard words like that, Lol.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea TEB. I think it is possible but Shottenheimer will screw something up and Walton is simply clueless. Perhaps Fisher might call Vermeil and ask his advice. If I were Fisher, I'd be on teh phone asking Kurt Warner if he wants a coaching job.

Clemons can play but if we lack discipline like yesterday, we will be in for a long season because Clemons will just get the krap kicked out of him and I don't know if has the mental acuity to withstand that sort of onslaught?

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10::agree:I am not a violent man in most cases but a passionate guy I am. That game yesterday and the taunting by the Panthers made me think violent thoughts. In fact most of you probably picked up on that with some of my blogs after the game was over.:gaah: It was not only the Bradford incident but on at least 8 occasions taunting was allowed by the refs and each time it was the Rams that were flagged for responding. Now not being a violent man, I will say, a tear would not be shed if equal treatment happens to anyone on the Panthers for the remainder of the year nor if one of their own are cheap shot and lost for their career. That is about as violent and emotional I get.:nod:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you Blue but I am a violent person and you are absolutely correct because I was counting as well. I wanted to shoot those assholes and if I ever run into Steve Smith, he ain't going to like the encounter.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro, I expect Fisher to resign at the end of the season. I wouldn't blame him, this is such a mess.