• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It seems to me - an awful lot rides on

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Valdheer's rickety body providing the answer at RT. Behind him are Melenik Watson and the OT from Alabama who has been knocking around the league who has played in a few games.

I'd say that is the week point on offense.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt about it. Not much has been discussed about the Broncos O-line. So many things seem to be trending in the right direction from free agency, the draft, coaching changes & experience, etc. However, where goes our O-line this year, goes the Broncos offense. Hopefully, Keenum can make up for some of the deficiencies but this Broncos fan is nervous about our squad. I hope Bolles can take some big steps forward in 2018 too.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Valdheer's rickety body providing the answer at RT. Behind him are Melenik Watson and the OT from Alabama who has been knocking around the league who has played in a few games.

I'd say that is the week point on offense.

Simple solution Mingo start eating and play RT for us this year :).

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chili has been a godsend to the Cub's bats. That's been the main thing.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately there were just not a lot of great answers for the RT spot this year. A couple of nice players in the draft but they went early and not sure any of them would offer the day 1 impact that Veldheer possibly can with his veteran experience. If Veldheer is healthy then I do think he is a major step up from last year's showing. Throw in a QB that knows how to manipulate a pocket and things should look a little better for the OL. It is definitely not a finished product at this point, but they can still make it work.