• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Russell Wilson going to die??

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you find one place where I or anyone else suggested Marijuana kills more than alcohol or hard drugs. No, I countered that Marijuana has killed more in fatal accidents than cigarettes.

You really need to mellow out & smoke a joint.:D And it's odd that you won't even mention the # of people killed in fatal accidents due to alcohol. Why is that?:noidea:

weed_loader.gif

Last edited:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't this how we got onto the subject. I said I was done with McClain, someone suggested it might be the herb. The herb is banned in the NFL.

I don't know we got here. :noidea:

I would think the McClain convo would be on the "who got in trouble now?" thread.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need to mellow out & smoke a joint.:D

And it's odd that you won't even mention the # of people killed in fatal accidents due to alcohol. Why is that?:noidea:

View attachment 135994
You get an LOL to part 1 and a:

Maybe because he nor anyone else ever contested the point?:noidea:
to part 2

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know we got here. :noidea:

I would think the McClain convo would be on the "who got in trouble now?" thread.
McClain has gotten into so much trouble that his issues become relevant in every thread...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need to mellow out & smoke a joint.:D And it's odd that you won't even mention the # of people killed in fatal accidents due to alcohol. Why is that?:noidea:

View attachment 135994

Not sure if I can slow it down for anymore than I already have, I'm not the one who first compared cigs, alcohol, and scrip drugs, and death rates, what I'm saying is cigs cause self death, not my death. If a pot supporter didn't mention cigs I wouldn't either.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..and the potheads hijack yet another thread.:L

You're right. This TMZ thread was incredibly constructive and informative before it was hijacked.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why has a thread about Russell Wilson turned into a debate about pot?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep telling yourself that.

Marijuana use can lead to the development of problem use, known as a marijuana use disorder, which in severe cases takes the form of addiction. Recent data suggest that 30 percent of marijuana users may have some degree of marijuana use disorder17. People who begin using marijuana before the age of 18 are 4 to 7 times more likely to develop a marijuana use disorder than adults.18

Marijuana use disorders are often associated withdependence—in which a user feels withdrawal symptoms when not taking the drug. Frequent marijuana users often report irritability, mood and sleep difficulties, decreased appetite, cravings, restlessness, and/or various forms of physical discomfort that peak within the first week after quitting and last up to 2 weeks.19,20 Marijuana dependence occurs when the brain adapts to large amounts of the drug by reducing production of and sensitivity to its ownendocannabinoid neurotransmitters.21,22

It hasn't lead me to anything.

And I feel nothing when I don't have it.You want addictive? Tobacco or alcohol.

You keep telling yourself whatever you wish, but in the grand scheme of things the herb is pretty benign.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The volleyball in the movie Castaway gets more respect than Russell.

Last edited:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the Wee One has been practising with Beckham.

That's gonna suck when he has to go back to just Angry Doug Baldwin.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he does die he will do it as a wealthy man

NFL predictions through 2021: Bell's future, new champs, more

7. Russell Wilson will become the highest-paid quarterback.
Oh, don't misunderstand. Aaron Rodgers will do it first, likely surpassing Matt Ryan's new deal before this summer is out. But Wilson's deal is also up after the 2019 season. If he performs at or near the level he showed in 2017, Wilson will be in position to demand more than Rodgers gets, while the top of the quarterback market moves ever upward. Perhaps he'll look to do a Cousins-style fully guaranteed deal. And yeah, it's possible that Wentz or Prescott will end up surpassing Wilson before these next three years are out, but a lot of that depends on performance over the next year or so.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short-term effects
When a person smokes marijuana, THC quickly passes from the lungs into the bloodstream. The blood carries the chemical to the brain and other organs throughout the body. The body absorbs THC more slowly when the person eats or drinks it. In that case, the user generally feels the effects after 30 minutes to 1 hour.

THC acts on specific brain cell receptors that ordinarily react to natural THC-like chemicals in the brain. These natural chemicals play a role in normal brain development and function.

Marijuana overactivates parts of the brain that contain the highest number of these receptors. This causes the "high" that users feel. Other effects include:

• altered senses (for example, seeing brighter colors)
  • altered sense of time
  • changes in mood
  • impaired body movement
  • difficulty with thinking and problem-solving
  • impaired memory
Long-term effects
Marijuana also affects brain development. When marijuana users begin using as teenagers, the drug may reduce thinking, memory, and learning functions and affect how the brain builds connections between the areas necessary for these functions.

Marijuana’s effects on these abilities may last a long time or even be permanent.

For example, a study showed that people who started smoking marijuana heavily in their teens and had an ongoing cannabis use disorder lost an average of eight IQ points between ages 13 and 38. The lost mental abilities did not fully return in those who quit marijuana as adults. Those who started smoking marijuana as adults did not show notable IQ declines.3

What are the other health effects of marijuana?
Marijuana use may have a wide range of effects, both physical and mental.

Physical effects
  • Breathing problems.Marijuana smoke irritates the lungs, and frequent marijuana smokers can have the same breathing problems that tobacco smokers have. These problems include daily cough and phlegm, more frequent lung illness, and a higher risk of lung infections. Researchers still do not know whether marijuana smokers have a higher risk for lung cancer.
  • Increased heart rate.Marijuana raises heart rate for up to 3 hours after smoking. This effect may increase the chance of heart attack. Older people and those with heart problems may be at higher risk
  • Problems with child development during and after pregnancy.Marijuana use during pregnancy is linked to increased risk of both brain and behavioral problems in babies. If a pregnant woman uses marijuana, the drug may affect certain developing parts of the fetus’s brain. Resulting challenges for the child may include problems with attention, memory, and problem-solving. Additionally, some research suggests that moderate amounts of THC are excreted into the breast milk of nursing mothers. The effects on a baby’s developing brain are still unknown.
I'm going to test these theories, right Meow!

Start the clock....

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It hasn't lead me to anything.

And I feel nothing when I don't have it.You want addictive? Tobacco or alcohol.

You keep telling yourself whatever you wish, but in the grand scheme of things the herb is pretty benign.
It's lead me to Wendy's, White Castle, hot dog trucks, McD's, Hardee's......To name a few.....