• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is LeBron James better than Michael Jordan?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Kareem is still #2 for me. I got Jordan, Kareem, Lebron as the top 3, Magic 4 and then the rest of my top 10 rotate daily, depending on my mood, lol.

Yeah, I have Lebron at 4 behind MJ, Kareem and Magic, but I'm probably bumping him to 3 after these playoffs.

Magic dragged a Lakers team to the finals that had no business being there once.

Lebron has now done it twice and you can make an argument that he's done it 3 times.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I have Lebron at 4 behind MJ, Kareem and Magic, but I'm probably bumping him to 3 after these playoffs.

Magic dragged a Lakers team to the finals that had no business being there once.

Lebron has now done it twice and you can make an argument that he's done it 3 times.

Well this is scary. I'm doing the same thing. I've said for a while now my top 4 are MJ, Magic, KAJ & LeBron. But for all the reasons you mentioned I moved him to 3.

Magic, he was special to watch. Too bad he was a Laker!:D

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Poll?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen the 3 part 30 for 30 on the Lakers/Celtics 80's rivalry?

Talk about bringing back some memories.

Yes I did see it. I enjoyed the whole thing.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is scary. I'm doing the same thing. I've said for a while now my top 4 are MJ, Magic, KAJ & LeBron. But for all the reasons you mentioned I moved him to 3.

Magic, he was special to watch. Too bad he was a Laker!:D
MAgic's career was too short and if LeBron played with another top 5 player he wouldve won more. LeBron more MVP's, more all stars, more first teams---- more everything basically except for assists and lebron will also pass him in that.

and the people that use the argument that MJ was better defensively than LeBron cant all of a sudden ignore that with MAgic--- of the ZERO All NBA defensive teams. LeBron is FAR AND AWAY a better defender than Magic.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no Pippen fan. But he was a legit Hall of Famer. He took the Bulls to the ECF when MJ was out.

But that goes back to how weak the East was more than Pippen carrying them. I guess I'm bias as I saw he was just a dude who took money from the Blazers and made (what I believed was a more rounded talented team) and did nothing with them. My firm belief is still Pippen is just another dude in the NBA no one remembers had he not been with Chicago with MJ.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that goes back to how weak the East was more than Pippen carrying them. I guess I'm bias as I saw he was just a dude who took money from the Blazers and made (what I believed was a more rounded talented team) and did nothing with them. My firm belief is still Pippen is just another dude in the NBA no one remembers had he not been with Chicago with MJ.

Cmon man.

Pippen hurt his back in '98 and was almost completely washed by the time he left Chicago. He was a shell of his former self. Pippen was a great player on his own while in Chicago. That is fact and the numbers support it. He was a legit MVP candidate the year MJ played baseball.

Your belief is wrong and sports do exist outside the Pacific Northwest.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Magic over LeBron, not many people have that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, a few do.

But like I said, for me, it'll likely change after these playoffs are over. Especially if the Cavs somehow win.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, a few do.

But like I said, for me, it'll likely change after these playoffs are over. Especially if the Cavs somehow win.

The worst part about these exercises is that if you support one player, it looks like you are bashing the other

I think Lebron is better than Magic, but I love me some Magic, doesn't make him less of an all time great in my eyes

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst part about these exercises is that if you support one player, it looks like you are bashing the other

I think Lebron is better than Magic, but I love me some Magic, doesn't make him less of an all time great in my eyes

Yeah, these debates are always fun. But ultimately there can never be a winner. For at least the top 5 and maybe top 10 of all time, you can make a fairly decent case for any of them to be the GOAT.

End of the day, if a player is even mentioned in the conversation...he's had a helluva career and is an all-time great.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MAgic just did not play long enough

not only that but LeBron is just better at just about everything.

it is hard to compare against generations though

i am just glad that no one will EVER try and make the argument that Kobe Bryant is better than LeBron James......that would really get me going. lol......

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no doubt--- i am absolutely not bashing magic by saying lebron is better

lebron is just that good

an objective look at all the stats and accolades really cant take you to any other conclusion at this point.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Jordan's teams got swept in the finals?

Me neither....EOT