• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it Tuitt's Time?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Bradford...a writer/blogger for Timesonline suggests that it might be.

While Cam Thomas has not really done anything special to keep the job, he hasn't done anything bad enough to lose the starting job either...I just thought at some point this season Tuitt would be the starter...having another young athletic DL player can only help.

The sack credited to Worilds should have gone to Tuitt vs the Jags was noted by Bradford and I agree after looking at the play again.

Tuitt Time!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see Tuitt play more. I would have to disagree with thinking that Thomas hasn't done anything bad enough to lose his job. I think he was pretty awful for the first 2 weeks until Kiesel took more snaps. Tuitt may not be ready for the full workload, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to give him more and more snaps. I'd much rather see Kiesel & Tuitt at RDE than Thomas. Thomas plays decent enough at plugging holes so he could still see the field in goal line situations.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preview

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see Tuitt play more. I would have to disagree with thinking that Thomas hasn't done anything bad enough to lose his job. I think he was pretty awful for the first 2 weeks until Kiesel took more snaps. Tuitt may not be ready for the full workload, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to give him more and more snaps. I'd much rather see Kiesel & Tuitt at RDE than Thomas. Thomas plays decent enough at plugging holes so he could still see the field in goal line situations.

Well...nobody on the DL played well vs the run in game one...Thomas' production reminds me of Ziggy...shows up every week and plays, but doesn't make any plays....yes, it's Tuitt time.

On second thought, I guess if you're not making any plays, maybe you shouldn't be starting.

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well through the first 5 weeks, Tuitt has played 10 snaps per game, Thomas 38 per game, and Keisel 38 per game, so there is plenty of room for more snaps for him.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...nobody on the DL played well vs the run in game one...Thomas' production reminds me of Ziggy...shows up every week and plays, but doesn't make any plays....yes, it's Tuitt time.

On second thought, I guess if you're not making any plays, maybe you shouldn't be starting.

From what I can remember, it wasn't just game 1 that I thought Thomas played poorly. He was constantly pushed off the ball which really bothered me. Ziggy could at least hold his ground and work laterally. Thomas on the other hand couldn't do that from what I watched. He did play better against JAX, but I still think Ziggy was better.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I can remember, it wasn't just game 1 that I thought Thomas played poorly. He was constantly pushed off the ball which really bothered me. Ziggy could at least hold his ground and work laterally. Thomas on the other hand couldn't do that from what I watched. He did play better against JAX, but I still think Ziggy was better.

Yeah...I can't push back on Thomas' inept play...I always felt Ziggy was a lunch pail hard hat guy...solid just not athletic enough to make plays...let just hope Tuitt is...he looks like he his, but needs snaps.