• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Harden a beta?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see a team led by James Harden ever winning a ring. Am I wrong?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes a very low IQ player. He shouldn't be the one trying to dictate the offense of any team. Thats for sure. I wouldn't want to play with the guy. Lebron would probably be 2nd guessing playing with him as well. If CP3 can't stay healthy, the Rockets will never win it all

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes a very low IQ player. He shouldn't be the one trying to dictate the offense of any team. Thats for sure. I wouldn't want to play with the guy. Lebron would probably be 2nd guessing playing with him as well. If CP3 can't stay healthy, the Rockets will never win it all
Hardin a good player, but he needs help and a better coach - D'antoni is a coach that has to have a really good player and then runs everything through that one player. I would love to have seen what a better coach like Phil Jackson would have done with Hardin in the terms of talent, system they run and etc

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Houston 1-20 from deep in the second half?

I lost track.

Can't beat even a lazy Warriors shooting like they did tonight.

Harden is kind of a low key dude. There's a streak in him, but he ain't rah rah, if that's what you're looking for. He played Durant well for the most part tonight when he was on him. And he was the focal point of a better executed offensive game tonight, imo. Didn't shoot well, neither did his friends. I passed at -11 tonight, but jumped on -6.

Unless Paul was dead nuts from three, outcome would've been similar.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Houston 1-20 from deep in the second half?

I lost track.

Can't beat even a lazy Warriors shooting like they did tonight.

Harden is kind of a low key dude. There's a streak in him, but he ain't rah rah, if that's what you're looking for. He played Durant well for the most part tonight when he was on him. And he was the focal point of a better executed offensive game tonight, imo. Didn't shoot well, neither did his friends. I passed at -11 tonight, but jumped on -6.

Unless Paul was dead nuts from three, outcome would've been similar.
I think they said - 3 - 20 from behind the arc

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Harden can be the best player on a championship team. He did look an awful lot like Westbrook at times during this series though. And that’s not a compliment.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's plenty of players that suck on defense in the league but at least try to give there all. Curry's one of those guys and you can scheme around it. He'll never be a good defender but his head is always there on defense, as limited as it is. Harden sucks at defense and doesn't give a shit. Harden also wastes a lot of energy with his useless dribbling show that ends up with low percentage shots. I don't think he's beta but he could get more bang out the energy he expends out there, as great as he is already.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This again?

Who cares?

Russ is an alpha and he will never win. KD and Curry are not and they will win plenty. Betas make better teammates. Your best player does not have to be an alpha to win.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you serious?

Low IQ?

There are a lot of deserved criticisms for Harden. This is not one. He reads the floor on his drives as well as anybody on the league. Has a phenomenal understanding of offensive basketball.

He dribbles too much and his defense certianly lacks at times, but he has a very high basketball IQ. That is blatantly obvious to anybody with eyes.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Harden is a high-IQ guy when it comes to offensive basketball, no doubt.

But he's never going to win anything in the NBA as the lead dog on a team. And I am not sure he cares.

HOF in the strip club though.

James-Harden-Strip-Club.png

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see a team led by James Harden ever winning a ring. Am I wrong?
if CP3 is healthy they very well could have won...lose your 2nd best player when you are up 3-2 in the series is rough

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockets face some tough roster decisions this offseason and will likely be a very different team, for better or worse, when they step on the court next year.

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardin and the rest of the team.. Minus Gordon and Capela played liked trash. Hardin kept taking those dumb contested 3's and the Rockets for some odd reason missed easy 3's. It also didn't help that the refs missed an easy moving screen and it was right in front of one of them. Hardin was fouled on at least 2 three pointers. Gordon was fouled on a drive to the rim. The 3rd was terribly officiated and I think it ruined the Rockets momentum.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious?

Low IQ?

There are a lot of deserved criticisms for Harden. This is not one. He reads the floor on his drives as well as anybody on the league. Has a phenomenal understanding of offensive basketball.

He dribbles too much and his defense certianly lacks at times, but he has a very high basketball IQ. That is blatantly obvious to anybody with eyes.
'

Yes low IQ. Dirbbling around with the ball damn near every possession while doing nothing with it, until the shot clock hits 5 seconds and chucking up a prayer or relying on other players to do something IS LOW IQ ball.

I'll go one step further. Its complete DUMBASSNESS. You're not gonna beat a team the quality of the Warriors with no ball movement. When the Rockets were moving the ball around and going inside/out Warriors had all kind of problems

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardin and the rest of the team.. Minus Gordon and Capela played liked trash. Hardin kept taking those dumb contested 3's and the Rockets for some odd reason missed easy 3's. It also didn't help that the refs missed an easy moving screen and it was right in front of one of them. Hardin was fouled on at least 2 three pointers. Gordon was fouled on a drive to the rim. The 3rd was terribly officiated and I think it ruined the Rockets momentum.
Hardens usual antics of chucking up garbage 3s when he feels minimal contact backfired in a big way.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not NBA guy but I've always felt like James Harden cares about his beard first and everything else second.

The DeAndre Levy of basketball, if you will.