• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Irule

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any new word on Heard? also Q's situation has changed from weed to juice. just putting that out there.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
word on the net is that Heard's situation is like Antonio Bell's was and he won't be eligible until winter conditioning...

Chase Harper also will not make it to campus.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so he still plans on attending Nebraska just has to go to a CC first?

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
how dumb are these kids?

seriously, i played high school sports, was good enought to play college football in D2 and basketball in D3 should i have chosen ( i did play football for a little bit)
i went to private school which is way harder than public, and still got good grades

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase failed a summer class, I guess.. and will go back to CC

I'm not sure about the Heard situation, just know that people are saying he'll be here in winter, I don't really understand how.

And yes, high school was easy as fuck

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He got kicked off for juicing?? Maybe I am over assuming, but don't a majority of NCAA athletes juice? I mean come on....There physical physiques are ridiculous and they have to recover each and every week to come out and compete at the highest level.....That is tough....

Yes I know NCAA has very strict rules, such as banning the littlest things making Muscle Milk "illegal" but IMO all those "strict" policies are just a cover up to get attention off the fact that many NCAA athletes use roids.

How in the hell do some of these incoming freshman put on about 30 lbs with all the conditioning that they do and hard work they put in? Diet can only get you so far, but 30 lbs of muscle mass with all that conditioning? PLUS the fact that how cna these guys eat a solid clean diet when they have daily doubles and what not? There's just not enough time in a day to get all the calories they need to gain weight.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True I am sure most atheltes juice. But like you said you they kind of have to to recover from months/years of beating the hell out of there bodies. 17 year old kids benching over 400 pounds is insane to believe they did it without any "help"