• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Iowa week/game thread

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very impressed with the Lions tonight. You guys have something special going on over there. Congrats on the win.

Yeah, they were crap early on but Franklin kept at them and they matured quickly. QB McSorely has it all together. We've lost some good ones to the Hawkeyes in the past so I guess there's some growing going on now. Good Luck!

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game, 41-14 and it wasn't even that close...600 yards offense till we took a knee on last play. This team is firing on all cylinders and still getting better every week. This team is poised for a huge 2017 and recruiting should finish up nicely with the on field product rolling now.

Whatever Pry is getting paid, its not enough, he's done an amazing job

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Joe's on the banner at the top of this page. I hadn't noticed. Thanks, SportsHoopla. Next, PSU can put his statue back where it belongs.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Joe's on the banner at the top of this page. I hadn't noticed. Thanks, SportsHoopla. Next, PSU can put his statue back where it belongs.

I had Doobs create our banner and there was no way we weren't putting Joe Pa on the banner. If people disagree with it then leave the PSU forum. LBU, myself and a few others voted on our all time fav PSU players and put them on the banner. Of course we could have went current players but didn't think we should change banner ever year. Really hope PSU puts back Paterno's statue but don't see it happening.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really looked great yesterday. The only disappointment I saw were the empty seats in student section again. This team is clicking on both ends and I fully agree with LBU that Pry should get a nice raise and be congratulated on his outstanding work with this young inexperienced D-Line/team.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really looked great yesterday. The only disappointment I saw were the empty seats in student section again. This team is clicking on both ends and I fully agree with LBU that Pry should get a nice raise and be congratulated on his outstanding work with this young inexperienced D-Line/team.

Student section filled up by 2nd quarter. PSU needs to do something about gtting people through the gates quicker. I know people who got in line at 6:45 and didn't get to their seats till after kickoff. Student section has 1 entrance and its very inefficient getting them in....a ton of them are in line and just stuck in limbo waiting to get in for several reasons......It pisses me off when they just don't show at all, but they were there last night, just late arriving

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Student section filled up by 2nd quarter. PSU needs to do something about gtting people through the gates quicker. I know people who got in line at 6:45 and didn't get to their seats till after kickoff. Student section has 1 entrance and its very inefficient getting them in....a ton of them are in line and just stuck in limbo waiting to get in for several reasons......It pisses me off when they just don't show at all, but they were there last night, just late arriving

First I believe you. Just stating what the country sees everytime Big 10 network or ESPN Aires the game and they constantly show the empty seats.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I believe you. Just stating what the country sees everytime Big 10 network or ESPN Aires the game and they constantly show the empty seats.

Oh I know, it pisses me off when I get there early to watch warmups and see it half empty at kick, but they at least had a legit excuse for once...important thing is recruits see it fill in and get crazy

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know, it pisses me off when I get there early to watch warmups and see it half empty at kick, but they at least had a legit excuse for once...important thing is recruits see it fill in and get crazy

2 awesome games now at Beaver Stadium and still now commits. I know they are coming but wish someone would pull the trigger already.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 awesome games now at Beaver Stadium and still now commits. I know they are coming but wish someone would pull the trigger already.

patience grasshoppa......entertaining some flips now and trying to close guys like Wade and Conliffe