• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iowa State

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot to post this after the K State/Iowa State game....

I'm finally watching other Big12 games with interest...probably been the toughest thing for me transitioning to the Big12...

Not sure if anyone else saw the game, but I was impressed with both teams and especially IOWA STATE...they may not be the most talented group....but it is clear they are well coached...

Paul Rhoads I knew..but Mark Mangino is the OC? and Wally Burnham is the DC?.... pretty formidable staff they have getting these kids ready to play...

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was suprised to see Iowa State lose the lead. My take on that game is that Kansas State is not as good as advertised.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched most of that game, to be honesy I watch any Big 12 team play when I can......Remember this Friday is Baylor at Buffalo...:doh:

My take from that game was Iowa St game was they had a crowd pumping them up and they played a lot better than they really are....They have some playmakers and the coach gets them to play hard no doubt(I was one of the few who picked them to beat us last year because of this) but this is not a very good team IMO....but I do think Kansas State is not as good as advertised, they run that same QB draw non stop and I do not think he is a very good passer.

By the time we play Iowa St out there this year I think they will not have a true homefield advantage like the one displayed on Saturday. With that being said we cannot just sit back and thik the win will fall in our laps.

Getting Kansas St at home on a Thursday night I think we will pull off the win...I think the crowd will be rowdy and I am thinking we will be going for our 7th or 8th win by then, or at least hoping. Stop the QB and that team has nothing IMO....I also think they will have 3 or 4 L's by the time they show up to Morgantown.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched most of that game too. IMO KState got a lead and then started sleepwalking, my guess is they began the Auburn game prep on the sidelines then ISU hit them in the nose for 2 quarters. KState got very lucky to get out of there with a win. I agree the coaching is good at ISU as with all of the Big12. My gawd the worst of the worst (KU) has an Orange bowl win under Mangino and now has a coach with a super bowl ring . Whatever happened to that BigEast gravy train :scratch:?

:yahoo:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K ST is going to get crushed this weekend

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't so much the outcome of the game...its unlikely Iowa State has had that much coaching talent on the sidelines at one time in its history..

CoolBeans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K. St. may fool some people next game, though they played poorly against Iowa St.

K. St. generally does well against spread teams like Auburn.

They are at home... On a Thursday night.

Look for the upset by K St.